Odyssey

Jul 24, 2017
Hello guys,

I'm going to buy Odyssey and was reading some reviews. There were some people saying you need to order a size bigger than your actual size? Is this true? I know I am a
Size Q (U.K. Sizing) but wondered if anyone could offer me some advice before I make the purchase.

Thanks in advance

Ross

Antonio Diavolo

Elite Member
Jan 2, 2016
California
Hello guys,

I'm going to buy Odyssey and was reading some reviews. There were some people saying you need to order a size bigger than your actual size? Is this true? I know I am a
Size Q (U.K. Sizing) but wondered if anyone could offer me some advice before I make the purchase.

Thanks in advance

Ross
The gimmick ring runs somewhat tight I've found and the moves will be easier with a larger ring.

Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
Just FYI, order it in your actual ring size. They'll send you the regular ring in that size and the gimmicked ring one size bigger

A lot of people go one size smaller because of this, but don't do that, it just becomes tight.

Mar 4, 2018
Just FYI, order it in your actual ring size. They'll send you the regular ring in that size and the gimmicked ring one size bigger
Don't listen to this advice. A lot of people I know have had frustrations with the ring not fitting their index finger for a lot of the moves since they ordered in their regular size. Order for the size of your index finger or larger.

Dec 29, 2017
Can confirm, order a size larger. If it’s too small or too big, I’m sure customer service will take care of you.

Also make sure to measure properly.

Reactions: Antonio Diavolo
Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
Like I said, the gimmick comes one size larger.

Granted I may have it totally backwards. I bought it a long time ago, and I measured it for my middle finger because I knew that's the finger I was going to wear the regular ring on.

Reactions: JarrettC2
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results