Off Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 6, 2009
Cincinnati
In my opinion, Theory11 needs an off-topic section! A lot of us members have some witty discussions that need to be had in an off-topic environment:D

Aug 18, 2008
There is email, private discussions, other forums, myspace, facebook, aim, skype....etc for this. Why waste a new section for something so useless

Jan 13, 2008
This has been suggested before (a quick search should probably bring one of the threads up...there were a few).

Obviously, there is no off topic section on the site. Conclusion? :rolleyes:

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
What does one mean when someone says off topic? Would that mean something magic related that doesn't fit any of the other Theory 11 categories, but still deals with magic? Or...are they referring to posting / asking a question that has nothing to do with magic at all? For example: Got a new dog today thread

If it is the the second one, then I don't think there should be threads posted that have nothing to do with magic at all. They cause clutter and this is a magic forum.
I for one don't want to have to look through everyone else's junk that they could post on their facebook, twitter, or could just as easily PM someone.

Just my two cents.

I've locked this thread because of the fact, well there's LOLcats I really don't need to explain myself do I?

As for the actual topic, Mods and admins have discussed the idea of an offtopic forum and if there were ever to be one it wouldn't be a typical off-topic forum where anything goes. That is if we ever decide what we think is best for the community.

-RA69

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results