Off Topic

Sep 2, 2007
London
Ok i think this place needs a off topic thread.
It will not only spare the other more "serious" threads but will promote the community of *cough spammers cough* card artists. Hopefully i won't be the only one to post in this but dammit I WILL BE IF I HAVE TO!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS THREAD WILL ALWAYS BE ON THE FIRST PAGE!!!!! MWHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

unless one of the rreeeeeallly really nice amazing, superb, good looking modirators thinks otherwise.

Until then.

"Batman begins 2 looks MENTAL"

Sep 2, 2007
London
LOL thats the spirit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Note to everyone: me and trash will keep this thread active if the rest of you don't....hehehehehe

CaffeineCat.jpg

present.jpg

What the f*** is round my head?

Aug 31, 2007
UK

My skills never fail to amaze me.
The thing you may not be able to read in the corner is wayne's "sack"

Sep 2, 2007
London
WE WISH YOU A MERRY XMAS WE WISH YOU A MERRY XMAS WE WISH YOU A HAPPY LOEVLY WAMR FESTIVE MONKEY LOVING CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!WE WISH YOU A MERRY XMAS WE WISH YOU A MERRY XMAS WE WISH YOU A HAPPY LOEVLY WAMR FESTIVE MONKEY LOVING CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!WE WISH YOU A MERRY XMAS WE WISH YOU A MERRY XMAS WE WISH YOU A HAPPY LOEVLY WAMR FESTIVE MONKEY LOVING CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!WE WISH YOU A MERRY XMAS WE WISH YOU A MERRY XMAS WE WISH YOU A HAPPY LOEVLY WAMR FESTIVE MONKEY LOVING CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!WE WISH YOU A MERRY XMAS WE WISH YOU A MERRY XMAS WE WISH YOU A HAPPY LOEVLY WAMR FESTIVE MONKEY LOVING CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!WE WISH YOU A MERRY XMAS WE WISH YOU A MERRY XMAS WE WISH YOU A HAPPY LOEVLY WAMR FESTIVE MONKEY LOVING CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!

-Jon's monkey.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results