// Official 1-on-1 Discussion Thread \\

May 8, 2008
England
One thread is better than hundreds the same, seriously.
Now before it spirals into arguements and flaming...

I'd like to see a few flourishes, not tons though.
More cool everyday stuff like redline.
Sleights, with suggested applications.

I think the key is a balance. One week a sleight, the next a full trick...
:)
-S

May 19, 2008
manchester
some mentalism.

maybe a simple pk routine, I dunno.

advice on how to start working in magic and how to get your name out their as quickly as possible

Jun 10, 2008
You little stalker!
I want Richard Sanders to make a 1 on 1. Although i'm not sure if any of the theory11 staff is friends with him. Other than that i'd hope to see:

One Handed Popover
More flourishes from Andrei
Basic coin magic
Other forms of magic (ropes, handkerchiefs, scarves, matches, food, bills, sponge balls, etc.)

Oct 8, 2007
Def. things with ordinary objects, like Redline.

OOh, PK sound nice too.

And last but not least, FLOURISHES! :D

Oct 3, 2007
germany
I would like a 1 on 1 with yet more gambling techniques :p

I constantly get comments along the lines of: "I wouldn't want to play cards with you." or "can you cheat at poker?". It would be nice to say: "here, ill show you what I can do. Lets play a round." and then blow them away with the aces or something. (basicly, if are any no setup routines out there, i'd be very glad to see them in a nice 1 on 1. :>)

Dec 5, 2007
A 1on1 on the classic pass would be nice, aswell as some palming techniques.

Maybe some usefull sleights that is original of some Theory11 member.

Sep 17, 2008
Maryland
An effective card prediction would be nice. Like a mentalism "think of a card" kind of thing.

I would like to see more from Chris Kenner's totally out of control :)

Sep 1, 2007
Anything from Jason England(bottom deal bottom deal bottom deal)

One Handed Popover

Gravity Half Pass

Some original flourishes from Andrei.

Sep 2, 2007
London
Now that Mr England is around, I'd love to see him teach a centre deal (the original Kennedy one, or, if it's allowed, Fred Robinson's). Also, some riffle shuffle work would be really interesting, given that most of the good stuff is in Karl Fulves manuscripts that I never win when they come up on eBay.

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
Well the last 2 dvds have been almost as long as some dvds so it's possible. I want something from Andrei and something from Kenner.

i think you mispoke... but i got the meaning. i dont think it would be wise for kenner to do any until just before TOOC comes out, sort of build up hype around his work again with tricks not from the book and then release it. Andrei might be next but for all we know he is in the works with a project himself... i just dont think they will do the GHP in a 1-on-1. its like aaron's bread and butter and the main reason people buy his book. its a great book but thats the biggest reason in my opinion. he's not gonna take something away from his own work.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results