Official Business Card Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deryn

Elite Member
Sep 4, 2007
Tampa Bay, FL
www.instagram.com
Someone suggested it, I thought I'd start the thread.

Share your magician business cards here!
Front & Back.. blur out any information you don't want people to see (last name, phone number, etc)
Inspiration is great but please don't copy someone else's idea.
I'll share mine once I get to my laptop

On we go.

Deryn

Elite Member
Sep 4, 2007
Tampa Bay, FL
www.instagram.com
Here's mine... designed to be a horizontal playing card. All artwork by me, even the ambigram... it says "Ace of Spades" right now and when rotated 180, it says "ten of hearts"

biz_sample.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 6, 2007
Here's mine... designed to be a horizontal playing card. All artwork by me, even the ambigram... it says "Ace of Spades" right now and when rotated 180, it says "ten of hearts"

biz_sample.png

Dude, that card is OFF THE HOOK!!

But just a suggestion from a random point of view...

Instead of making the corners the ASpades, which is so cliche, you could try changing that to your initals.

Like insead of it saying Aspades, you could amke it say JD (whatever your initals are).

Deryn

Elite Member
Sep 4, 2007
Tampa Bay, FL
www.instagram.com
Dude, that card is OFF THE HOOK!!

But just a suggestion from a random point of view...

Instead of making the corners the ASpades, which is so cliche, you could try changing that to your initals.

Like insead of it saying Aspades, you could amke it say JD (whatever your initals are).

I thought of that but I opted for the ace because it has it's own personal meaning to me.

BTW, it's D & L :)

PatrickKun

Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.patrickkun.com
Here is my business card designed by myself using Adobe Illustrators. I wanted to keep it simple so here it is:

KzMagic_Business_Front_Back.jpg

There is also 2 card revelations of 7 of Spades and Ace of Hearts. It's an ambigram. Any comments are welcome. Thanks.

-Patrick K.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
Venezuela
Hey I know its off topic, but what program do u use to do the ambigrams? This is for the people that know how to do them duh xD

PatrickKun

Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.patrickkun.com
Hey I know its off topic, but what program do u use to do the ambigrams? This is for the people that know how to do them duh xD
To create ambigrams, you can go to http://ambigram.matic.com/ambigram.htm to get an idea of how it works then work it on your own. If you google ambigram tutorials, there are a lot of website teaches how to do them. I have changed my business card design. Check it out above or here http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll93/kzmania/KzMagic_Business_Front_Back.jpg
Hope this helps.

-Patrick K.

Dec 4, 2007
www.thrallmind.com

Deryn makes them from scratch. As pointed out before, there is also a site that generates them for you, but personally I find the output of them to be corny. Nothing compares to the custom stuff Deryn does. Just my opinion, though.

-ThrallMind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results