Official Factory Sealed And Bullet Trailers

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
Thank you so much for posting these videos. I don't think I would have caught those until tomarrow. Does anyone know if these are seperate DVD's that are being sold or is this going to be like the 3 set LOOPS DVD's?

Thanks again,

Shane K.

Aug 31, 2007
E. is going to have to remove the trailers from their side rather than stopping people from posting links.

With such a popular site, it's hard to really hide stuff if people have a knowledge of directories.

Sep 1, 2007
Porthcawl, Wales.
No they did not. They have already taken them down on the E site and he is being contacted in response to putting these up..he knows he did not have permission to do this.

Justin N. Miller

I did not know that I did not have permission to show these, I found them, and shared them, i thought they were hidden easter eggs, how was i supposed to know not to tell anyone?

Sep 10, 2007
Thank you so much for posting these videos. I don't think I would have caught those until tomarrow. Does anyone know if these are seperate DVD's that are being sold or is this going to be like the 3 set LOOPS DVD's?

Thanks again,

Shane K.

They will be taught on the same DVD. ***Edit: Scratch that, I stand corrected.***

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 10, 2007
I did not know that I did not have permission to show these, I found them, and shared them, i thought they were hidden easter eggs, how was i supposed to know not to tell anyone?

I wouldn't say it's your fault. Thank you for sharing your discovery. Most people in your shoes would have done the same thing. If someone doesn't want something discovered then they probably shouldn't post it on the Web. BTW, I saw the trailer for Factory Sealed posted on the homepage but not the one for Bullet. How did you stumble upon them anyway?

*Edit: Sorry about the double post.*

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
Canada
I think that every last one of us would do the exact same thing if we stumbled upon these videos. It's not his fault that he found them, why should he be "contacted." Unless he somehow found them by hacking into E or something, then he has done absolutely nothing wrong.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results