Official T11 Chat Thread \~\~\~\

Alright! 10:00 PM EST tonight! See you guys there!

Also, are we going to stick with the old rules? (IE. you have to show a trick if you are going to be on cam ect.) And another thing, I think whoever is the room operator needs to set it to "control who can broadcast audio and video" so that when we get trolls, they don't get on cam..(I REALLY hope we get a responsible room operator...In fact, I may just get on right now and not leave the room, and when people get on I can make some other people room that I know will do a good job mods...)

Anyway, I hope to see you all there tonight!

Oct 21, 2007
Bergen County, NJ, USA
Chat starts in 20 minutes. Unfortunately, I just have too much work on my plate today. PROCRASTINATION STRIKES AGAIN!!!!! Gotta read about 40 pages from my AP Government textbook tonight, and it's 9:40 PM where I am. Beautiful. I'll pop in when I'm done to see if you guys are still there. It will be a long while, so the chat will probably be over by the time I come in. I'm glad to know you guys are going through with it though. Post some screens afterward. I'll be sure to make it to the next one (unless it's on Saturday... I party Saturdays now...). :)

-Doug

EDIT: Just gave the thread a new title. I'm also going to edit the first post of this thread since Justin Miller is no longer affiliated with these chats.

Oct 21, 2007
Bergen County, NJ, USA
Just did some major editing to the first post of this thread. See below.

WELCOME!

Long time goers of Theory 11 have all heard of the chats we love to have, but recently they have been nonexistent. Sure we can chat on Tokbox, but we haven't had any REAL community chats in a long time!

So now we are bringing the chats back. Originally, these chats were started and hosted by Justin Miller. This past year though, Justin has moved on to other projects, and is no longer running these chats.

Right now, we don't have any official rules, days, or times for the chats to go on. This will be changed shortly. I'll also try and work on getting some guests in the chats for future events. We'll see what happens. Enjoy the screens below from our past chats. Hopefully we can get the spirit back into these that we once had.

Here we can see Justin Miller showing us the beauty of what appears to be a Big Mac.
Stickam8-1.jpg

Andrei Jikh doing something funky with cards.
A7-2.jpg

Everyone say hi to.... ZACHMONKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (While Andrei does some sort of Jedi mind trick...)
A8-1.jpg

Step by step instructions on join these chats will be posted shortly. Check back to this post for details within the next few days.

These chats are not run by Theory 11. They are run by its community. These are by no means "official" Theory 11 chats. This is just the thread to post about them in. These unofficial community chats.

-Doug

-Doug

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results