Oh Noes!

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
Ok..

So me and.. The gang *Makes circular motion with hands*

Have decided that we should throw a t11 party somewhere!

How cool would it be to hang out with the team new years eve!?

I mean come on!

But yeah so here is what we need.

A destination. Once we decide on one.. I think than we could get more Detailed.

~Jordan

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
Ok..

So me and.. The gang *Makes circular motion with hands*

~Jordan

It's so funny when you talk to yourself, Jordan.

Have it at a big public place, like a park, or something. you've got the Space Needle, so that would work. People in California have the Golden gate bridge. New Yorkers have more tourist places than I care to count.
Texans have... Well they have lots of cattle... But you get the point.

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
It's so funny when you talk to yourself, Jordan.

Have it at a big public place, like a park, or something. you've got the Space Needle, so that would work. People in California have the Golden gate bridge. New Yorkers have more tourist places than I care to count.
Texans have... Well they have lots of cattle... But you get the point.

They have ten gallon hats and danny garcia.

Space needle wont work for new years.. but i guess if we wanted to do it like spring break or summer.. That would probably work..

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
They have ten gallon hats and danny garcia.

Space needle wont work for new years.. but i guess if we wanted to do it like spring break or summer.. That would probably work..

"Everyone, lets party in this ten-gallon hat!" if that doesn't work "Everyone! Party at Danny Garcias!" "Oh you mean his apartment?" "No, I mean on him."

I can see it now, the whole T11 crew on Spring break. That would be scary.

Edmonton has West Edmonton Mall. Which is no big deal to the rest of the world but it is like the biggest multilevel shopping center in the world.

It sucks because there are no T11 members that live in my area that I know of.

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
"Everyone, lets party in this ten-gallon hat!" if that doesn't work "Everyone! Party at Danny Garcias!" "Oh you mean his apartment?" "No, I mean on him."

Dont post anymore!!!! Your post count is at 777 =P

And yes that would be scary..

SCary amazing

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
Edmonton has West Edmonton Mall. Which is no big deal to the rest of the world but it is like the biggest multilevel shopping center in the world.

It sucks because there are no T11 members that live in my area that I know of.

Woah, that be a sweet place to do it!

Doesn't Aaron live in Canadia?

I thought so, but I am not positive.

Seriously West Ed Mall is amazing. I did some walk around while I was in on friday. Poeple just eat it up there. This one lady thought I was a total creep for asking (which as you know, happens every once in a while) and totally shot my offer down. It dampened my confidence but I was back at it after hitting a group of 5 sixteen or seventeen year olds. Two guys three girls. They ate up a few simple impromptu card things, then my Stigmata V2 finale. I was good and confident for the rest of the day due to that.

It would make a perfect place for a T11 get together.

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
I thought so, but I am not positive.

Seriously West Ed Mall is amazing. I did some walk around while I was in on friday. Poeple just eat it up there. This one lady thought I was a total creep for asking (which as you know, happens every once in a while) and totally shot my offer down. It dampened my confidence but I was back at it after hitting a group of 5 sixteen or seventeen year olds. Two guys three girls. They ate up a few simple impromptu card things, then my Stigmata V2 finale. I was good and confident for the rest of the day due to that.

It would make a perfect place for a T11 get together.

Pool party there then..

I can so picture Wayne bungie jumping for some reason.

*yes i have been to WEM.

amazing place.

I live in Texas. And ten-gallon hats and cattle = A WAY OF LIFE. lol

I've already invited everybody to a toga party at my place. But I ended up watching Dragon Tales 'till 3:00 in the morning in my Cheeto-stained robes. I did a pass here or there, but then Dora came on, and I HAD to stop.

But for realz, there are bajillions of party spots in Texas. You just gotta know where to look.

"Look beyond what you see." - Rafiki from The Lion King

I live in Texas. And ten-gallon hats and cattle = A WAY OF LIFE. lol

I've already invited everybody to a toga party at my place. But I ended up watching Dragon Tales 'till 3:00 in the morning in my Cheeto-stained robes. I did a pass here or there, but then Dora came on, and I HAD to stop.

But for realz, there are bajillions of party spots in Texas. You just gotta know where to look.

"Look beyond what you see." - Rafiki from The Lion King

That quote is WAAAAY too profound. Brilliant.

I''m out for the night. Later guys.

I think you should all come down to NZ, nothing good happens down here, and in total there are only 3 professional Magicians here, thats right 3! So far Ive only met one in person (and hes training me!:D) So you should all come here and show all the NZer's what magic really is.

(If any one does come or live here, shoot me a PM)

Cheers, Tom

Aug 31, 2007
I graciously welcome with open arms all T11 members to visit Singapore for your most lavish and grand party.

- harapan. magic!

KatieKenner

that girl who posts videos sometimes / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.myspace.com
Hey Ya'll Be patient, we are still planning some kind of launch party. As of right now, there is no way the schedules of the guys are allowing anytime for partying together. Unless, you want to come to Las Vegas and hang out on Thrusday.

Katie Egleston

PS: My vote is for Disneyland.

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
Hey Ya'll Be patient, we are still planning some kind of launch party. As of right now, there is no way the schedules of the guys are allowing anytime for partying together. Unless, you want to come to Las Vegas and hang out on Thrusday.

Katie Egleston

PS: My vote is for Disneyland.

HEY!
THey better be able to work around us.

or else i wont be a customer anymore..

=P

Joking.

Yeah thats all cool i totally understand that...

I think disneyland or disneyworld would be an awesome place.. But if i go then.. I probably cant go to Sorcerers safari.

~Jordan

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results