Oh the choices!

Me(again :D)

I am about to buy a deck from T11 and I cannot decide between...

Centurions
Split Spades
or Propaganda

Here's what I want though in a deck: I am not a hardcore flourisher, I flourish, but not much.
I am a card magician who needs some hard-wearing cards that last a long time.
I need cards that are exceptional for DL's, color changes, and most sleights.

I did read the reviews on ALL of these products and I still can't decide.
I would like people who have most of these decks to help me out.

All right let's hear it!:D

May 3, 2008
Split Spades are my favorite cards. if they weren't so expensive I'd be using nothing but those.

bikes,
cards are cards, just do magic with regular bikes. but if you want a deck it doesnt really matter too much.
but personally i use bikes for magic 90% of the time. i just got some S&M and i have used one deck for magic.
but most of the time. bikes.

Jul 16, 2008
somewhere in New York
i would say split spades last the longest, and yea to the post above..cards are cards use whatever u like. i like aladdins they last a while [1001 old aladdins] but thats just me.

Jun 10, 2008
You little stalker!
None of the above

For magic, it's best to stick with only bikes and maybe tally-ho. When you perform with a special deck like that, there are many people who will think it's a trick deck. I once brought my Centurions to school to perform. BIG MISTAKE. Every single person thought it was a trick deck, despite the fact that i let them examine it. Even the people dont usually heckle me thought it was a trick deck. From then on i have never used a non-bicycle deck to do magic with.

Jun 13, 2008
Tacoma, WA
None of the above

For magic, it's best to stick with only bikes and maybe tally-ho. When you perform with a special deck like that, there are many people who will think it's a trick deck. I once brought my Centurions to school to perform. BIG MISTAKE. Every single person thought it was a trick deck, despite the fact that i let them examine it. Even the people dont usually heckle me thought it was a trick deck. From then on i have never used a non-bicycle deck to do magic with.

Whether people are suspicious of a trick deck is 100% performance. Unless it's someone who is suspicious regardless of the deck, including standard bikes.

Anyway if I had to pick between the 3 you post and the info you gave, I'd say go with either the Guardians or Centurions. Both are the same except for art. Props are good but they do wear a bit faster since they are thinner. Oh, and Guardians are my most used decks

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 16, 2008
somewhere in New York
None of the above

thats not true. It depends who your dealing with, and if worst comes to worst you can let them inspect the deck. If theyre still not convinced...tell them to bring in their own deck for you to use. ive had people suspicious cause of bikes before its jus some people can be difficult. But when ive used custom decks ive never really had an issue

-Nikki

Oct 28, 2007
Props are good but they do wear a bit faster since they are thinner. Oh, and Guardians are my most used decks

i don't think this is true my propaganda deck has lasted longer then my cents and guardians combined, i still have yet to open my second deck and i got these on the release date.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results