OHTP Help Me Out

Jun 29, 2015
Short and sweet.

I recently started to seriously work on the one handed top palm. Long story short, where I was learning it from ended up being, let's say, less than complete. My OHTP needs a revamping. I looked all of T11 for it and individually checked all Jason England downloads (unless I missed one).

Basically, can y'all great people point me in the direction of a download (not a book, I really need video) with a good teacher?

Thanks, ~Quinn

wZEnigma

Elite Member
Jun 17, 2009
NE Ohio.
ianchandlerwriting.com
Here's the thing: You don't really need video. No one does. Sure, some people learn well visually, but you can learn just as well from a book. People don't like books because "I really need to see what's going on."

But you know who didn't have video downloads? Vernon. Tamariz. Slydini. Ortiz. In fact, name any master magician today––they grew up reading books.

An alternative perspective. If you do want to check out a book, pick up Card Control by Buckley.

Hank Miller also has an excellent third-finger OHTP that is much better than the normal one.

Reactions: RealityOne

Prof_Utonium

Elite Member
Oct 6, 2009
Hamburg, Germany
Probably needless to say that the instructions in Card College are excellent.
Keep in mind that the OHTP is tougher to learn than one might think. So just keep on trying.
(But find a good ressource anyway! As Vernon said: Practice doesn´t make perfect, practice makes permanent.)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results