old card fanning?

ifreuds

Elite Member
Jun 30, 2012
Thailand
Hi there

I just wondering that can we do the fan with old cards
i got the bee card and i can do the fan with it this morning, but after i play with it for a while it doesnt seem to let me do the fan properly anymore :# is it because the card getting old and sticky or is it the card just being mean to me! :(

In this case can i do anything to make the cards less sticky or do i just have to get a new deck of card to practice the fan. please help me :mad:

Sorry for bad English and thank you in advance.

Michael

Jan 22, 2012
Well you could buy fanning powder online. Just sprinkle some on the sides of the deck and it should be good to go. Or just put it back in the box and don't use it for a couple of hours and it should be fine. Anyway I never had Bee cards but from what I heard I think they're suppose to stick which makes it good for packet moves in cardistry. I hope this helped :)

Dec 26, 2009
Yes cards do get old and sticky and won't handle the same as a new deck. Some tips on that is to always keep your hands clean and dry while practicing. There could be another problem though. When you handle cards for a while the cards will warm up (this is caused by the body heat from your hands). The heat will cause the cards to handle a little different than normal. If this is the case best bet is to change up decks every 10 - 20 minutes of practicing or performing.

Once your cards do start sticking together you could always practice your pressure fan. ;)

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
Be careful not to drop your cards on the floor. The sand, dust and dirt that gathers makes the cards nearly unusable.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results