Older prop

Mar 14, 2018
Many years ago the was a prop called the appearing wand. It was metal and worked the same as the Walsh appearing cane, but when produced was the approximate size and colors of a wand. I have been looking for this, but all my searches come up with the appearing cane.

Would anyone know where I could purchase one?

RealityOne

Elite Member
Nov 1, 2009
New Jersey
I don't think anyone currently makes the appearing wand. There are some out there that were made by Walsh, Harakan and Fabjance. I'd check (call or e-mail) with Stevens, Viking and Denny's. They at least will know what you are talking about where most other magic stores will only do a computer search of their inventory.

Oct 19, 2015
You might check eBay, I have found a lot of traditional Magic Tricks for sale on that website....

Good Luck

Mar 14, 2018
Unfortunately I found out that these are no longer being made, but thank you both for your help. Incidentally I found out that Stevens Magic in Kansas still has a printed catalog and they are the only one that still does. I do not know about you, but in addition to the convenience of a Web site, nothing beats a printed catalog to make it feel like it is more personal.

Mar 14, 2018
ID4, I appreciate you trying to help, but from the photos they are the appearing cane and are just calling it an appearing wand.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results