On Demand / 1-on-1's

Jan 27, 2008
has anyone noticed they have similar releases?? i mean T11 released a sandwich routine, so does D&D... The same with false shuffles... also with the classic color change... I guess qithe Ace cut and Pheonix Aces too... is ther any conection?

and please... it this has already been discussed... just ignore the thread

thx

GUI

D

Deleted member 2755

I didn't bother thinking about it as the actual content is different with the purchases. For example, the Truffle Shuffle is completely different than the Push Out Shuffle. Just get what suits you.

D&D and T11 are two completely different companies. What they each release is their own business.

-Doug

Jan 27, 2008
i know.... i have the truffle shuffle... (it is awsome) but still im saying there are similarutys... i know i might be coincidence... but it has happened... just see the iskabible routine and last weeks D&D release... it is also a sandwich routine... and it is not the first time... i was just wondering if their might exist a conection

D

Deleted member 2755

Well obviously T11 are close with D&D, but I don't think there is any sort of connection. They are both different companies releasing products independently. Just what I think.

-Doug

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results