One hand magic?

Jun 10, 2010
Hey guys, good news and bad news:

Bad news - I broke my right clavicle earlier today. I can't move my right arm (any of it) as it's in a sling to stabilize my shoulder as I heal.

Good news - I have been looking for one-handed card magic. I've found resources, such as Rene Lavand's two books. Can anybody name some more good resources?

Sorry for my sentence structure for the time being. One hand typing is a real *****, especially if you're right handed and forced to use your left.. :(

Sep 1, 2007
Belgrade, Serbia
There's a chapter in Expert Card Technique with just one handed card tricks. Just wondering, what is a clavicle and when will it be healed?

It's the bone going from the shoulder horisontaly to the sternum (chest bone that carries the ribs). It's in front of the body.

Yeah Rene is the best source, sinse he is also doing everything with his left hand.

Jun 10, 2010
It's the bone going from the shoulder horisontaly to the sternum (chest bone that carries the ribs). It's in front of the body.

Yeah Rene is the best source, sinse he is also doing everything with his left hand.

Yep. It'll be healed in an estimated 6-7 weeks, but nothing extreme for 3 months.

Seems like the general idea is get one of Rene Lavand's books, so I'll order magic from the soul in a few days. Thanks guys!

May 2, 2010
New York, New York
Hey guys, good news and bad news:

Bad news - I broke my right clavicle earlier today. I can't move my right arm (any of it) as it's in a sling to stabilize my shoulder as I heal.

Good news - I have been looking for one-handed card magic. I've found resources, such as Rene Lavand's two books. Can anybody name some more good resources?

Sorry for my sentence structure for the time being. One hand typing is a real *****, especially if you're right handed and forced to use your left.. :(

Well Rene Lavand is the best choice as many indicated already. Just wanted to say Sabor sorry to hear about your Clavicle. I know the fustration. I had broken my right clavicle when I was 15 during my leauge football days. To this day it hurts to have my right arm over my head for a few seconds. When you are healed look into diffrent shoulder workouts and rotator cuff workouts.

Good luck Sir and a good recovery

Kind regards,

Mike

Oct 29, 2009
Just around
Email Joshua Jay. He found himself in a situation similar to yourself (couldn't use an arm) and has some great effects he made during that time. He taught them at a lecture, but I'm sure (given your situation) he would be fine sharing them with you.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results