One Week - Something Special?

Well folks, it's almost time. What time, you ask? Time for a one year anniversary. If you don't know what I'm talking about, visit www.whatistheory11.com/panic. Theory11 has been up almost a year. What do you think will happen on the anniversary? Will there be something special, such as a release of something, or will there be nothing? And, most importantly, has T11 lived up to what it said it would be. In this past year, have they become "The next theory in magic?" Have they been "The new evolution in magic?" What do you think? Have they lived up to what they said they would be in the last year? Either way, I have somthing to say. Congrats on the first year, Theory11.

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
I think they've lived up to their name- they've released a lot of awesome stuff, had some fun contests and give-aways, and it's fun to be able to talk to the artists. I can't wait to see what goes down next Sunday.

Oct 30, 2007
Slovenia,Ljubljana
well i don't know if they really achieved it, only they know it. but i would agree that they have became recognized all around the world. they made me laugh and cry(for foolin' me so badly) at the same time. congrats on 1 year, theory11.

Dec 3, 2007
Theory11 is by far the greatest magic community that we need... and just if we take a close look at what did happen this whole year Theory11 evolved into all the magic communities and was the fastest ever...

"Theory11 is truly the next Theory In Magic"

May 13, 2008
St Albans, UK
Did alright i thought; i've seen some great talent from a lot of the members which i wouldn't have experienced if it wasn't for the Media section. Some good tricks and one on ones add some flavour as well.

PTG

Jun 15, 2008
In a cave.
LOL! I can just imagine Wayne Houchin checking out this topic, swearing, and calling everybody up and saying that they needed to do something special. lol. Seriously, they are a bunch of very busy guys. And very busy guys barely remember there own anniversaries, let alone a website's. I guess we'll see...I'm hoping for another Houchin product!

maybe by some small chance its the wire

Nope it's supposed to come out in 2 weeks, along with Penguin 2.0. lol;)

-PTG

Jun 7, 2008
DC area
www.youtube.com
LOL! I can just imagine Wayne Houchin checking out this topic, swearing, and calling everybody up and saying that they needed to do something special. lol. Seriously, they are a bunch of very busy guys. And very busy guys barely remember there own anniversaries, let alone a website's. I guess we'll see...I'm hoping for another Houchin product!

Nope it's supposed to come out in 2 weeks, along with Penguin 2.0. lol;)

-PTG

i hope wayne come out with another thing he is awesome and he hasn't come out with any thing for this site in a while

D

Deleted member 2755

Haha. I wouldn't count on the Wire guys. I don't know what it is they are doing if anything.... but I can tell you it's most likely not the Wire. =P

-Doug

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results