Only Four

Oct 30, 2008
www.youtube.com
There is a trick from the Daniel Garcia project volume 2, called only four. Its basically a coin matrix using only 4 coins. The steps are a bit complicated, but i think its a really good trick. Does anyone use this much?

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
There is a trick from the Daniel Garcia project volume 2, called only four. Its basically a coin matrix using only 4 coins. The steps are a bit complicated, but i think its a really good trick. Does anyone use this much?

its an ok move, i used it for awhile but found better matrix's out there, the one i use today i find far superior

Nov 7, 2008
Hofstra Univ.
I used it for a bit and my friend and I worked out a routine across from each other where he was one hand and i was the other. it worked fairly well but the practicality of it isnt really there because it is only good on a few surfaces.

Aug 25, 2008
I used to perform it but I don't think some move are motivated. I prefer using Kenner's Shadow coin which is cleaner and nicer.

However if you're interested on matrix you should do as I did : "mixing" Shade and Only Four and you will a obtain a better a better angled proof version.

Good luck

Sep 1, 2007
Calgary
www.hermitmagic.com
It is NOT a matrix effect. Matrix is a trick (by Al Schneider) whereby the coins are apparently unable to be touched by the magician because there are four cards on top... and yet they gather one at a time beneath one of the cards.

Not all coin assemblies are matrix effects. 'Specially not Shade.

Shade is (for lack of a better word) a bastardization of Chink-a-chink, which is a type of coin assembly that used to be done with dice.

Also, it's not Kenner's Shadow Coins. I believe "Shadow Coins" is an effect named thusly by Michael Ammar. It is older than the hills, and is simply a cleaner (?) variation of Chink-a-chink.

Scott.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results