Open vote for: Pass Battle

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
So, here I am, with my first battle(also snoopy) just to ask you guys to vote for it and to comment it.

http://media.theory11.com/battles/battle.php?id=567

On a personal opinion, the passes done by snoopy looked great , but, can I say that maybe the bad quality of the video gives him some advantage???

What do you guys think???

(also any tips or critics are well received.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 3, 2007
Europe
Yeah, I was curious, so I actually had to go all the way to the Battle Section and find it. :( I voted for the one on the left... can't remember his username. RDChopper... that's it! :D

Sep 1, 2007
I didn't vote.

RDChopper - Your right hand grip was very unnatural.

Snoopy - Your camera was so slow I thought I wouldn't be able to point out a flaw, but I did - your break was like the grand canyon.

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
I didn't vote.

RDChopper - Your right hand grip was very unnatural.

Snoopy - Your camera was so slow I thought I wouldn't be able to point out a flaw, but I did - your break was like the grand canyon.

yes I know, I dont perform it like that on a performance though I usually do it more relaxed, but I had the hand that way Because I was trying to do My fastest pass posible.THanks fro the the critic.:D

Sep 1, 2007
Hey,

Fast passes tend to be less invisible than slow ones. Even when someones burning your hands, with enough hand cover it will be invisible. Just make sure your 4 fingers cover the front end of the deck completely.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results