Opinion on my bottom deal

Jan 30, 2017
Germany
Hey guys,

I got really interested in gambling moves and card cheats and so I decided to get Daniel Madisons Book "How to cheat at cards" and also his "Mechanic" DVD. Recently I have been practicing my bottom deals, this is how far I got after 2 weeks of practice. It would be nice if you could give me an honest opinion and maybe some tips on what to improve.

Greetings Lukas

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
You've made decent progress, and you didn't make the mistake a lot of people make when trying to film a bottom deal where they have a crap angle.

That being said - your rhythm and hand movements distinctly change when you're dealing the bottom.

Get yourself a metronome of some sort (You can find web sites and apps that do it for you, or a real one, doesn't matter). Set it to a comfortable/slow tempo. Doesn't really matter what it is, just don't rush yourself at this stage.

Do fair deals all the way through the deck to the tempo of the metronome.

Then mix in false deals. I, personally, try to do all the false deals I know in random orders. Make sure each deal falls on the "click" of the metronome.

Repeat until the sound of a metronome causes uncontrollable facial ticks.

Continue until the facial ticks go away.

Reactions: Feite
Mar 22, 2017
Very nice progress for 2 weeks, congrats.

Your rhythm is a little off for the bottom deal, very noticeable on the first deal. Also try not to tilt your left hand so much on each deal, keep it still as much as possible.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results