Opinion?

Axe

Apr 3, 2008
Buffalo, NY
Hi, I am debating between the 3 can u give me your opinions? Should I get Burn by daniel madison,Cornered by kevin parker,or Prophet by tom isaacson?
Thanks,
Alex

Axe

Apr 3, 2008
Buffalo, NY
Thanks for the comment Katie, btw not looking for a reavel but does prophet use a concept of cutting ,ripping or use lots of extra bills?
Thanks again,
Alex

Jun 19, 2008
brown box
you shoul get BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cornered is waaaaay gimmicked and prophet... is actually pretty good but get BURN! Do you have DANGEROUS MYSTIQUE by the way?????

Jan 14, 2008
philippines
you should get prophet,yes its gimmiked but its all worth it.... burn is easy all you need is alot of imagination besides the changes are really basic... (except "change" which is not even thought in burn) as for cornered??? i dont know.... its better if you'll just save youre money and get them all when you have enough money...

Apr 9, 2008
Singapore
Both BURN by Daniel Madison and Prophet by Tom Isaacson are great and very visual.

Axe, since you have both discs of dangerous, you should know how creative Daniel Madison's mind is. I would recommend BURN as he teaches you how to make the gimmicks and sleights to go with your routine.

Dont get Cornered, way to gimmicked. Prophet meh its ok it does use extra bills. But BURN has many different tricks and really endless possiblities. There is this one concept that I really like its called BURN(not the book a concept in the book) I would of payed the price of the book for this. I just love it soo much.

JDEN

Axe

Apr 3, 2008
Buffalo, NY
Did u find the other tricks in BURN easy and practical to perform. I mean the tricks that dont include cards.
Thanks,
Axe

Jan 27, 2008
Well, I own prophet, and it's a pretty awesome trick, but i would not recomend getting it right now. The reason being is because you seem to be choosing 1/3 products, which means you only have a limited amount of money, and prophet still requires you to ruin money.

Axe

Apr 3, 2008
Buffalo, NY
I ended up purchasing prophet as well as burn. I have a few questions for anyone who also has burn, but they cannot be stated here because it gives away some secrets. So please anyone who can help thanks again.

Alex

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results