Orbit Control

Aug 23, 2009
This is by far my favorite control/ cop/ ambitious card change. I reccomend it to anyone. Chris came up with a great angle proof control. Props to him.

Feb 17, 2010
Moscow, Russia
I agree with people who have written their positive opinion on this control. This move may seem daunting, but just play arround with it for some days, and you'll understand the beauty of this move. It's angle proof, relatively easy. The only lack is in video download - Chris doesn't show some really good ideas you can do with this move, but maybe it's for the best, you have the opportunity to come up with your own ideas. Just imagine: you can take the card face up and put it in the middle of the deck, then bring the deck to your mouth and blow, and then everybody sees that the card is now on the top. And the best part, it's can be done surrounded and without any suspicion from the spectators. I highly reccomend to pick this download up. Chris did a wonderful job. And anyone who thinks that the move is suspicios looking, just doesn't know how to misdirect and manage your audience.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results