Organic D&D or Madness Madison?

Sep 8, 2008
I set in my mind this morening that come next week (pay day) I'm going to buy Madisons Madness, I'm a card nut and perform nothing but! Flourish and Magic so obvious why I wanted Madness, but also recently I've been thinking it'd really benefit me to learn to non-card stuff, and not being a gimmicks person the release of Organic by D&D really has took my interest.
I apreciate not many people have it yet but those who do what do you think?!
Could you shed a little light on the tricks maybe the site description doesn't give too much away?!

Jun 10, 2008
You little stalker!
Dude it was just released like half an hour ago. But i'm sure dan and dave will post a description of the effects. Haha, you're exactly like me. I usually do card stuff but i've found everyday object magic to be more useful. I don't like gimmicks either (Extreme Burn being the only exception)

Sep 20, 2008
im awaiting descriptions before i hit that buy button for organic.

Madison can wait. Buck's materials go top priority for me!

Sep 30, 2008
Pittsburgh
Why is it that every single time there is something new released some one asks "Should I get this (the new thing) or this (something that's been hyped for a while)"

-Kevin

Sep 8, 2008
Whoa chill!!
EVERY time?! This is the first time I've done in and thats why, it's because theres however many memebrs on here and all it takes is for one mememeber to do it once and it ends up as a lot, and the reason is as in the question, Mind reading might be part of my act but without asking I can't tell what either of them are like! The one useful post so far has helped knowing that the material in madness is weak is already swayying me!
This is a MAGIC FORUM where MAGIC DISSCUSSION takes place I don't normally ask this or this, the reason I do is I'm split and I'd lie kthe owners of each to give their opinions, this is a product questions category in a magic forum so quit complaining at the fact I'm using it for what I should be. Save your energy for something that really is wrong.

D

Deleted member 2755

Only you can know what you want. Do you want to venture away from card material a bit? Do you want to continue with your card material? Its really all up to you. We cannot make that choice for you.

I don't own either, but both are awesome I'm sure. You have a choice to make. No one else can do that for you.

If I were in your situation though, I would probably get Organic. Spread your wings a little. :) Get Madness later. That's what I would do anyway.

-Doug

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results