Our Dedication's As Magician's

Jun 14, 2012
California
Hey guy's this post will ask you to reach inside of your feeling's and expose them, we all have things and people that inspire us, but sometimes those people leave us and die and yes it is a very sad time but we can learn from those things and grow from them. I had an uncle who meant the world to me and he died a couple year's ago, i took all the sadness and created an entire routine for him, in the routine i play music and recite some of edgar allen poe's work, so i'd like to know who is someone that helped you create a new trick, a new routine or a flourishe, im very interested to hear.

Apr 29, 2012
Wow this is a really interesting post. My best friend moved away and he asked me to show him one more routine on his last day. His all time favorite movie was back to the future. So I made a routine based on the time machine plot and had the music from the movie playing while I showed him. It is still one of my favorite original routines.

May 6, 2012
I created a trick for my exgirlfriend where I could find her card after she kissed it, change it to a red back card with the drawing of a heart. Now I use the trick to pick up girls (I don't use the color change or the drawing anymore)

formula

Elite Member
Jan 8, 2010
I had a short term thing with a beautiful girl. Eventually she met someone closer to home so naturally we stopped visiting each other but that cut me deeper than I'd like to admit. Anyway, that relationship inspired me to do certain things within magic.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results