Our magic at school...

Oct 13, 2007
I have a couple of friends at school and we all love to do magic (well one decides he is too good for practice but that is another story :p) anyway we have become quite popular in people knowing that we do magic. so occasionally people come up to us and ask for a trick. So today this occured and i classic forced a card and i said "Now show everyone the 9 of clubs" and he went BONKERZ! He kept asking me how i did it and i tried to kinda play it cool. One of my magic friends saw what happend and he took the deck and he said " I'll show you one" so he forced again the 9 of clubs and said " Make sure its not the same card as the trick before..." And he went Totally Out of Control! (no pun intended well kinda hehehe) but I thought I should share this with you guys.

Sep 4, 2007
Antioch,CA
Dude, Thats a great idea!!!!!!! I'm gonna try that On Monday. Me and my friend like to do tricks.(he likes to thanks to me). Good idea. Oh wait. He doesn't even know what a force is. Damn.

Sep 15, 2007
You really want to mess with some people?
Try Force then have your friend who is casually walking by name the card.
Have them shuffle the cards after one is picked and then spread the cards out ...your pal picks their card out without even a word.
Your gonna love the reactions.
Snorri

I have a couple of friends at school and we all love to do magic (well one decides he is too good for practice but that is another story :p) anyway we have become quite popular in people knowing that we do magic. so occasionally people come up to us and ask for a trick. So today this occured and i classic forced a card and i said "Now show everyone the 9 of clubs" and he went BONKERZ! He kept asking me how i did it and i tried to kinda play it cool. One of my magic friends saw what happend and he took the deck and he said " I'll show you one" so he forced again the 9 of clubs and said " Make sure its not the same card as the trick before..." And he went Totally Out of Control! (no pun intended well kinda hehehe) but I thought I should share this with you guys.

A repetitive classic force should not be used in that manner if you ask me.

Dec 13, 2007
A repetitive classic force should not be used in that manner if you ask me.

i love repeating forces... i don't usually CLASSIC force over and over again, unless i have a good idea as to how the spectator thinks when choosing a card (ie "keep going" "no, not that one")...but i have an entire routine where i force the same card several times[which i use often times as a transition into ACR (i don't know why but for some reason (with my patter) they flow together really well) ]... i classic, then do the modified hindu, then riffle (which often times makes people skeptical), then to reassure them that they stop where they call stop i slip force...I was thinking about either switching decks to a forcing deck but i don't like deck switches.

Sep 1, 2007
This kinda reminds me of a gag I saw in Shaun McCree's Mix N' Mingle DVDs. I believe it was "Imagination" where he had a card peeked then lost in the middle of the deck. He then pretended to pull it out and had the audience member show it around ("it" being an invisible card, he was pretending it was real so as to help the audience remember what card was glimpsed). At some point the audience member will show you the "card" at which point he says something along the lines of "Oh no! Don't show me....otherwise i know its the 9 of Diamonds...gosh" and sort of shake your head and play it off casually. Its a very casual effect that may take a few seconds for them to realize what just happened, but after that, they freak. I tend to brush it off...but its a nice little thing

Dec 22, 2007
yea sometimes when i breed rabbits i do that. they sometimes bite me but i usually just take the pain. then i go sit down on the couch and peacefully watch a few episodes or spongebob. thats all for now.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results