Overhand Shuffle.

Gabriel Z.

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013
NY
www.youtube.com
I just finished watching Jason England's video on the overhand shuffle. I love the way Jason England goes over all the terminology as far as the overhand shuffle is concerned. He even talks about how to read Erdnase The Expert at the Card Table. Makes me wonder how much is really out there that has not been uncovered. I say this because in the video he hints that you can possibly discover your own overhand shuffle techniques... Makes me want to dig a little deeper into the overhand shuffle. :) Oh... and Happy Holidays Theory11!!

What are your thoughts ?

Zeede

Elite Member
Aug 12, 2018
I'm pretty rubbish at the overhand shuffle. I always get cards kind of hanging up between the packets.

His video is quite good though! I think I bought it last year around this time, for extra spins :)

Reactions: Gabriel Z.

Gabriel Z.

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013
NY
www.youtube.com
I'm pretty rubbish at the overhand shuffle. I always get cards kind of hanging up between the packets.

His video is quite good though! I think I bought it last year around this time, for extra spins :)

Don't be too hard on yourself it happens to the best of us;)...Fastforward to 1:39 Scarne dropped a card during an over hand shuffle.You'll get there.:)

Reactions: Mr_ARPY
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results