Pain

Apr 1, 2009
California
haha, I'm waiting until I decide drinking is a good idea :p

It's a fun idea. It's just one of those things where you're reading it in a book. no visual proof of it working, just a theory... "You've got to be kidding me"

I may just have to try it one of these days.

Jan 5, 2010
Alabama
I don't want to create a new thread for this, so I'll just post here.

Has anyone tried this yet?

I really want do this, but want to hear if anyone else has done it yet..

Jan 5, 2010
Alabama
Haha, thanks guys..

The only thing holding me back, is that he uses the word 'theory' a lot during the description..

Just wanted to know if it's like the perpetual coin myth..

Jan 5, 2010
Alabama
Showing a demonstration of pain endurance you take a business card and a straight pin and put them on the table. You slam your hand through the pin and have the business card stabbed into your palm. You pull the pin out and give it and the business card to your spectators.

Apr 1, 2009
California
my main issue is that he doesn't go into too much detail on which kind of pins this theory works with, and I haven't had enough spare time to go testing pins. :p

May 3, 2008
Hong Kong
I remember Scarne had a similiar trick.
Of course the effect was much less impressive but he says it works.. so yeah.
The basic effect is you put those... pins with a plastic head on the table with the plastic on top so the point is actually in the table. You then slam your hand onto the top of that and leave unharmed.

DanielH

Elite Member
Apr 21, 2010
and also if you post a video of this make sure you do it with PAIN by three days grace for your background music cuz that would be AWSEOME ... sorry thats not really related to magic

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results