Pandemonium

Mar 8, 2008
New Hampshire
Hey guys, I have been working on this cut (Pandemonium) for a while now and I would like to see what you guys think. The ending still needs to be tweaked a bit and I do need to make it smoother, but please tell me what you think of it.

Here it is: http://vimeo.com/3060050

The firs phase of the cut is based off of Pandora by Dan and Dave

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
Its an idea.

But I feel It has so many different - non conjoining parts, that It would be hard to make it smooth.

It's Daren Yeow, by the way ;)

Gustav

Mar 8, 2008
New Hampshire
I know that Daren Yeow made Mockingbird, which was another inspiration for the cut. And I also know that I need to make it smoother and make a better ending for it. This is still in the workings and I am still coming up with endings for it.

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
I know that Daren Yeow made Mockingbird, which was another inspiration for the cut. And I also know that I need to make it smoother and make a better ending for it. This is still in the workings and I am still coming up with endings for it.

Nothing that practise cant resolve ;)

What I meant was, you spelt 'Daren Yao' on the vimeo page, instead of Daren Yeow.

Gustav

Feb 8, 2009
well you know yourself you have to practice bit more and it will be perfect - im sure you know it yourself so its meaningless to say it again.
if i understand right you want us to tell you what we think of your cut in overall. well - i think its great. combining moves from mockingbird, molecule 4, and pandora and of course a touch of your own - its a creative combination that fits together . it looks great and it will look way better when perfecting it.

roy.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results