Panic, 4for4 (i think), Card Change

Sep 1, 2007
ok....

well what you performed was NOT the 444 switch. You should actually buy the 1on1 video to see how it is properly done.
and why are you performing changes you don't know the names of? Well from the video, it was either the Duck Change or the Super Flip Change, it was a bit to blurry to see.

ok....

well what you performed was NOT the 444 switch. You should actually buy the 1on1 video to see how it is properly done.
and why are you performing changes you don't know the names of? Well from the video, it was either the Duck Change or the Super Flip Change, it was a bit to blurry to see.

Ok i wasnt sure if it was the 4for4 or not. And i toguht it might be the duck but then i watched a vid of it and the duck is from the side. So im not allowed to perform a change because im not sure of the name huh? HAHA!!!!! Man thats funny

Sep 1, 2007
The change you performed is the Super Flip I believe. Panic was nicely done, and that switch pretty much accomplished the same thing as the 1on1 does. All nicely performed in my opinion.

Sep 9, 2007
Ok i wasnt sure if it was the 4for4 or not. And i toguht it might be the duck but then i watched a vid of it and the duck is from the side. So im not allowed to perform a change because im not sure of the name huh? HAHA!!!!! Man thats funny

Oh grow up.

What he meant is that you obviously don't know the names of the techniques, meaning that you do not own the corresponding literature, which in turn means that you're basically stealing material.

Sep 9, 2007
How is it stealing material? I never said i created it or it was my trick

When a magician publishes something, they expect you to acquire whatever it's published in by ethical means.

If you published an original move, would you be happy if one person paid for your notes, and showed the move to a hundred other people who didn't pay? Or in this case, if you posted a demo video of your move, and no one bought your notes, but you saw a bunch of people at a convention practicing it?

Look at the 4for4 switch. It's obviously up there because they want to sell it as a move, and make money. If you attempt to learn it from the demo video, which you did (I should say "tried"), then you're in the wrong.

There are plenty of instances where serious students exchange published information, but that's a different matter entirely.

Sep 9, 2007
For the record: it's called the For 4 For switch. Can't blame you, even Chris got it wrong. :D

I think any name that is just two variations of the word, with one inbetween will suffice.

Even within Totally Out of Control there are contradictions. The title of the move is "For4For", but in the write-up of "Diet" and in Magic Man Examiner 1, it's written as "for four for".

It's all good.

Sep 1, 2007
Philippines
Please keep Theory 11 material in Theroy 11. Posting videos on youtube lets the public know about the magic from this site. We do have a media section for posting videos you know.:)

Aug 31, 2007
I think any name that is just two variations of the word, with one inbetween will suffice.

Even within Totally Out of Control there are contradictions. The title of the move is "For4For", but in the write-up of "Diet" and in Magic Man Examiner 1, it's written as "for four for".

It's all good.

The main reason I posted was that most here have called it the 4 for 4 switch. ATFUS is also a 4 for 4 switch, and there are numerous others; the distinction is in the name.

This is THE For 4 For switch, which is A 4 for 4 switch.

Sep 1, 2007
Cleveland, Ohio
If youre going to be a part of this community you should consider not putting videos on youtube (especially bad ones). Now the change and the deck vanish were done fine, but if youre going to go out of your way to make a video, make it a good one. Do a routine, add some patter, do a live performance, anything. Honestly no one wants to see a bad quality, 10 sec clip of a move. I dont mean to sound harsh, just being honest. We want to see you do magic, not a move. Take some consideration to all of this.

If youre going to be a part of this community you should consider not putting videos on youtube (especially bad ones). Now the change and the deck vanish were done fine, but if youre going to go out of your way to make a video, make it a good one. Do a routine, add some patter, do a live performance, anything. Honestly no one wants to see a bad quality, 10 sec clip of a move. I dont mean to sound harsh, just being honest. We want to see you do magic, not a move. Take some consideration to all of this.

Only camera i have is my phone. It only records 15 seconds

If you don't know what a duck change is then you obviously learned it illegally.

Thats not the duck change. Its the super flip apparently. The duck change comes in from the side at an angle, this it directly above the deck. I didnt learn it illegally, i saw somebody do it and figured it out. You cant tell me you never saw a trick that you figured out and never perform it

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results