Panic + Guardians, Distortion + Guardians, or DD?

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Hey guys I'm in a bit of a dilemna here. I'm not sure whether to order Panic and Guardians, Distortion and Guardians, or just Digital Dissolve. I'm trying to stay under 40 dollars, which is why I won't order Guardians with DD. What do you guys think?
DM

Sep 1, 2007
I'd get distortion, only cause there's a chance wayne signed the first 300.
If you don't care about that, I say get panic. There are a lot better coin effects out there that are much cheaper then dd.

S

sidrohc

I don't have any of it yet but I would want Distortion or Panic and Guardians. Do whatever you think is best.:cool:

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
What ever you really want. I went for Distortion with a deck of Gaurdians, but since I chose mid-grade shipping it took me up to around $46. Personally I'd go with either Panic or Distortion since I'm not much of a coin guy, but that's pretty much up to you.

Shane K.

Sep 1, 2007
I ordered distortion, panic, and guardians, so if you want to wait untill maybe the end of this week to choose what you want to buy, I'll have a review by then. Although distortion will probably be gone though.

Hey I can only tell you what I went with so far, Distortion and two packs of Guardians. Along with standard shipping the total came to $40.46. I would say that is close enough to $40.00.

The chance of a signed copy of Distortion (I wasn't even thinking of that when I ordered) plus a pack of Guardians to use, and one for the collection....not a bad deal, if you ask me.

Hope ya enjoy whatever you end up choosing.

Sep 2, 2007
if its tricks you want you could spend your money on a good book and learn more tricks instead of spending the same ammount of money on just 1 or 2 tricks.

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Ok thanks guy for all the help! I went ahead and ordered The Guardians and DisTortion. Expect a review coming soon! Oh yeah I think the t11 team should make a password protected forum for each of the products. If a mod wants to close this topic feel free!
DM

Sep 1, 2007
California
I would get Distortion and Guardians. I ordered 6 guardians and I am going to order Distortion when it actually releases. One thing about magic is that it isn't as much fun if you are on a budget :).

-Zodiac-

I know...:(

I would get both and just wait untill you've got the money for a guardian deck, because you might get a signed distortion witch is worth much more...

Or just wait for creepers review

your choice:)

Sep 1, 2007
Stop with the speculation regarding the signed copy of Distortion, sure it'd be great, but the chances of it happening are slim to none, and to base an order entirely on that is ridiculous.

Just so you know, Digital Dissolve is probably the best quality gimmick on the market for under $40, I can't reinstate that enough, it's a total bargain. Plus judging by how I think it's done, you can think of a lot of things to do with the gimmick yourself.

I ordered Distortion and Guardians, personally the effect is astonishing, which was my choice, but DON'T order it on the basis of it being signed, because chances are you'll be let down. I will be ordering D.D and Panic soon :).

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
Something I've realized:

I'm assuming that the majority of people here went with the cheapest shipping option, so by next Tuesday, the Review section is going to by 100 pages deep in reviews of the same 4 products.

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
AGREED lol

and agreed yet again. I'm actually going to write one this time, seeing as I'm not a review writing kind of guy, but Theory11 deserves a review. That way they can look back years from now and go wow, we have a review from one of the best magicians of all time. *snigger*
DM

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results