Panic or Distortion

Dec 13, 2007
I am going to buy something from theory 11 soon and I'm debating between Panic or Distortion. I want to know what you guys think.

I am going to buy something from theory 11 soon and I'm debating between Panic or Distortion. I want to know what you guys think.

I would go with Distortion. I personally don't like Panic (don't shoot me), and here's why. If you could do REAL magic, and could REALLY make a deck of cards disappear, is that how you would do it? Would you really fan the deck towards yourself, square them up again, and make them vanish? Honestly, how many of you have EVER fanned a deck like that to display it? Ever? Didn't think so. But I love Distortion. So visual and easy to follow. Perfection.

Anthony Bass

Nov 8, 2007
Houston
i would say the same about panic i would rater fan the deck but the only thing i dont like about distortion is you can see the lines sometimes

Dec 13, 2007
i would have to go the other way and say panic... i do it all the time and everytime they just flip out...i back it up afterwards with fantastic 5 by mark wilson and when they flip over the four cards in their hands there the 4 kings and that just reminds them how crazy the first one was

Sep 11, 2007
Houston TX
If ur going to order one might as well order both of them,both of them are awsome, both are very visual but remember that distortion happens in the spectators hands personally i couldnt decided between one

Dec 13, 2007
If ur going to order one might as well order both of them,both of them are awsome, both are very visual but remember that distortion happens in the spectators hands personally i couldnt decided between one

i would but i don't have the money right now. But i also just want to know what everyone thinks in comparison.

Oct 17, 2007
For me, i'll go with distraction.. not only it gives you much visual effect, it is also a very very easy trick to master. regarding the gimmick.. just know your angles and you're off to a flawless presentation. and of course coming from two great minds in magic (ammar and wayne) you know your in for a great time!..

happy holidays to all..

Sep 1, 2007
I would go for Panic, (no offence wayne) you can actually purchase the moving pips gimmick from any magic dealers and comes up with a routine similar to Distortion.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results