Panic Question

Oct 21, 2007
www.hi5.com
Hey, I just Purchased Panic, and I'm eager for it to arrive, but my question is, can you perform it without sleaves? If the answer involves exposure, then don't answer.

S

sidrohc

Yes, Panic can be done sleeveless. It can even be done naked... :p I'm sure that you will love it!

Happy Magic!
Chris

Last edited by a moderator:
S

sidrohc

It can be done with any borrowed deck that the gimmick matches, red or blue bicycle rider back, whatever one that you ordered. But, no, it cannot be done with guardians.

EDIT: It actually can be done with guardians but you would have to make your own gimmick with guardians

Happy Magic!
Chris

S

sidrohc

Yea, you could make your own gimmick with guardians to use but I would not recommend trying it because it would be a lot easier to figure out.

Sep 2, 2007
It can be done with any borrowed deck that the gimmick matches, red or blue bicycle rider back, whatever one that you ordered. But, no, it cannot be done with guardians.
Panic can only be performed with a red Bicycle Rider Back Deck, as the (red) gimmick for Panic is only available for it. There is no option for a blue Panic gimmick because there is no blue gimmick available for purchase.

You probably confused the Panic gimmick with that of Distortion -- happens all the time. :)

Cheers,
JTM

Sep 9, 2007
Panic can only be performed with a red Bicycle Rider Back Deck, as the (red) gimmick for Panic is only available for it. There is no option for a blue Panic gimmick because there is no blue gimmick available for purchase.

You probably confused the Panic gimmick with that of Distortion -- happens all the time. :)

Cheers,
JTM

actually, he probably just assumed it came in both colors, because those two gimmicks are completely different.

but yeah, once you buy the gimmick, you can get an idea how to make another set with any other deck of cards.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results