Panic Question

Sep 2, 2007
Okay, I keep reading about the "gimmick" or "apparatus" that makes Panic possible, and about the fact that it's only available in king format. I'm planning on buying the effect eventually, but let's say I wanted to eventually use Panic in Other ways. Is the gimmick something that an owner of the effect who is good at making things could possibly build on his own? I mean, Aaron Fisher has to have built the gimmick himself before it was released, or at least had somebody make it for him, right? Any help is appreciated.

Aug 31, 2007
Canada
I am imagining that you would be looking for away to customize it after receiving it?

From what I am guessing, I imagine you could theoretically change the kings into another four cards if you are adept at that kinda thing.

I recommend an Axis change for the job ;)

Sep 2, 2007
I wouldn't so much be customizing the existing one as learning what it was and then building my own, maybe with aces or with a chosen card. Can anybody that owns the effect help me out here? I'm pretty good with my hands (built my own self-levitation from scratch materials and ideas), so does anybody think this is possible, and would the materials needed be hard to come by? Not looking for exposure, just an idea of whether or not I could rebuild this myself (I'd buy the effect of course, but I might want to do it differently down the road).

Sep 1, 2007
Florida.
I don't think that you could. These are custom cards that I am pretty sure you couldn't make. They come in only Kings, and are red backed, don't know if they only come in red, I didn't get any other colors.

Yes I own the DVD.

hey, i bought the trick and i the answer is no. you cannot customize the gaffs. the kings are what they are. theoreticaly though i guess if you know what you are looking for then i guess you could find them somewhere else. but who realy wants to change it. its already such a good trick

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results