Panic Questions

Sep 1, 2007
How well made is the gimmick? Will it break easy? how long will it last?

Can I be doing a lot of tricks with the cards, and then do panic at the end with no problems? or will I have to sneak the gimmick in? Also can I remove the 4 kings if I wanted to, and just make the deck vanish?

Sep 1, 2007
Florida.
The Gimmick is very well made.
No they won't break.
The only thing I would worry about is discoloration.
I don't know if you could do a buch of tricks then panic, its used more as an opener, sneaking it inand doing it could be tricky/very improbable.

matthewwhitt2

Elite Member
no you cant just make the deck dissappear you end up with the 4 kings at the end. but trust me, (although i dont have it yet) get it! i almost 100% sure of how it works and i cant wait till i order it. everyone who has bought it and made a review loves it so i would recommend this highly.

KatieKenner

that girl who posts videos sometimes / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.myspace.com
Just a little FYI

I saw Aaron Fisher perform this at the Magic Castle in March. He used this as a closer and it was very well thought out. Highly entertaining and a wonderful gimmick to incorporate in your routine. You just have to ask yourself, where are you going AFTER you make a deck vanish?

Just a thought,

KE

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
How well made is the gimmick? Will it break easy? how long will it last?

Can I be doing a lot of tricks with the cards, and then do panic at the end with no problems? or will I have to sneak the gimmick in? Also can I remove the 4 kings if I wanted to, and just make the deck vanish?

Don't listen to these other people, you can use this midroutine just fine.
Except, you'll have to do Widespread Panic, but it's almost the same thing, but with more in the begining.
The gimmick is exceptionally well made.
It'll last forever if you take care of it.
You can use it an unlimited amount of times, don't worry about it getting damaged frmo use.
And yes, you do have to use the 4 Kings, but you could include another card (Lets say the spectators chosen card) but it would look kinda silly if you say "And all that's left are the 4 Kings. Oh and your card too...."

Sep 27, 2007
Canada... Eh?
Well, the panic gimmick really will not wear out that fast. If you drop it, it'll be fine. Just take care of it the way you would a normal deck of cards and nothing will go wrong.

Sep 2, 2007
If the gimmick -- which is sturdy and will not break unless one is very careless with it -- does break, replacement Panic gimmicks are being sold for $7.95.

Cheers,
JTM

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results