Panic

trebmalrolyat

Banned
Sep 2, 2007
in the trick panic, it states that the whole deck melts away except the 4 kings, but i've been thinking, and waws wondering if it can be done with a selected card??

Sep 1, 2007
Its probably not a good Idea to do it naked. With clothes the cards end up in your pocket, but without, well.... you know. Haha, cant wait to get this.

Sean.Cinco

Elite Member
Sep 2, 2007
Orlando, FL
www.seancinco.com
Its probably not a good Idea to do it naked. With clothes the cards end up in your pocket, but without, well.... you know. Haha, cant wait to get this.

HAHAH! That made my morning!

Anyway, I asked the same question in the big thread about Panic and I didn't get a response yet. I think it would be really cool to vanish the deck and leave the four selected cards that spectators picked.

Sep 1, 2007
Pittsburgh, PA
However this thing is gimmicked, which it must be, it is gimmicked really well - at least from the preview's point of view. I hope it is as undetectable in person.

Sep 1, 2007
yeah, I honestly wonder about the gimmick too... I ordered it anyway because I have some tricks with the four aces and I can work panic in the routine to change things up and hit the specs right in the gut! But yeah, looks like a great trick, I shall review it once I get it :D

AaronFisher

theory11 artist
Aug 31, 2007
www.aaronfishermagic.com
Aaron Weighs IN

Hey Guys,

I originally developed Panic not for the market, but as an ending for a card to pocket routine. When I finally saw the results, it became clear that Panic hits people so hard and fast that it can be considered a true opener. It's designed for you to perform it anywhere - close-up, street or stage. You can perform it with two spectators in front, or surround by a mob.

As for how the apparatus really looks in different conditions, thats a really important question. I'm glad this trick offers the right answer - If you watch the demo, you'll see the effect performed with spectators on all sides. You'll see the performance was shot in broad daylight.

Some of you also wanted to know if the effect could be performed with a different four cards, like selections, or maybe aces. In creating this effect, i considered those different options carefully - I decided to choose the kings. To my thinking, face cards are more often interesting to look at than aces. And as matter of personal taste, i tend to reserve the aces for pieces where they're uniquely valuable, like gambling effects. This trick looks like real magic - why raise any thoughts at all about card table skill?

In the future, it might by viable to make versions of Panic that address every variation you might want to perform. But for the time being, I've given you the single most potent effect possible. Learn it this way and you'll have truly incredible results.

It's great to see the creativity and intelligence in everybody questions here. Keep rockin!

Gratefully,
Aaron Fisher

Jeremy Hanrahan

Craftsman, <a href="http://www.theory11.com/gear/h
Sep 1, 2007
Simcoe Ontario Canada
Hey Guys,

I originally developed Panic not for the market, but as an ending for a card to pocket routine. When i finally saw the results, it became clear that Panic hits people so hard and fast that it can be considered a true opener. It's designed for you to perform it anywhere - close-up, street or stage. You can perform it with two spectators in front, or surround by a mob.

As for how the apparatus really looks in different conditions, thats a really important question. I'm glad this trick offers the right answer - If you watch the demo, you'll see the effect performed with spectators on all sides. You'll see the performance was shot in broad daylight. If the gaffs weren't incredibly deceptive, the trick simply wouldn't fool people the way it does.

Some of you also wanted to know if the effect could be performed with a different four cards, like selections, or maybe aces. In creating this effect, i considered those different options carefully - i decided to choose the kings. To my thinking, face cards are more often interesting to look at than aces. And as matter of personal taste, i tend to reserve the aces for peices where they're uniquely valuable, like gambling effects. This trick looks like real magic - why raise any thoughts at all about card table skill?

In the future, it might by viable to make versions of Panic that address every variation you might want to perform. But for the time being, I've given you the single most potent effect possible. Learn it this way and you'll have truly incredible results.

It's great to see the creativity and intelligence in everybody questions here. Keep rockin!

Gratefully,
Aaron Fisher

That's it, getting it tomorrow.

Sep 2, 2007
This effect is probably one of the sickest things I've ever seen, and I probably will be getting it eventually (got some other things to clear up first), but my question is about the "gimmick" or "apparatus" everybody keeps mentioning. Is that included with the effect, or is it something you have to build? Also, if the gimmick is included and you decide you want to do the trick with something other than the kings, is it possible to build your own gimmick to suit your wants?

Sean.Cinco

Elite Member
Sep 2, 2007
Orlando, FL
www.seancinco.com
Some of you also wanted to know if the effect could be performed with a different four cards, like selections, or maybe aces. In creating this effect, i considered those different options carefully - I decided to choose the kings. To my thinking, face cards are more often interesting to look at than aces. And as matter of personal taste, i tend to reserve the aces for pieces where they're uniquely valuable, like gambling effects. This trick looks like real magic - why raise any thoughts at all about card table skill?

So to clarify, the way the gimmick was made means it's only made for the kings, correct?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results