Paper that folds itself...

Nov 23, 2007
NC
[EDIT] Dee beat me to it but yeah

You can use paper you dont have to use bills. Look in the review section for further info on Psychobillz.

Also, I think the loops DVD #2 has a version that folds it even better. I'm not sure if its number 2 as I'm not home and cant reference it at this time.

Jun 10, 2008
Newcastle upon Tyne
I have an effect wherein a post it note, signed by a selection is held up at the fingertips and mysteriously 'curls' itself backward. Strictly speaking it's not a fold, as it 'springs' back into it's flat position at command. But it's cool and uses nothing but the paper.

Psycho Billz is awesome, as is the classical hook up.

CL

TKH

Aug 31, 2007
Wisconsin
I don't remember what issue so you'd have to do a little digging, but Alain Nu had an effect in which you drew a spoon on a post-it note. Held the postit up and it bent, then you showed the drawing on the spoon was bent.

Cool stuff, hope you find what you are looking for!

-Alex

Jul 8, 2008
Tintagel
thanks for your help

well the thing is i've set my self a little challenge i want to talk about orgami and place a piece of paper in a spectators hand and for the paper to visually fold itself in to a crane in their hands so they can take it away as a sovenier i want this to happen with no strings!
and basically impromtu

fun fun fun

mAtt

Nov 18, 2008
CA
[EDIT]
Also, I think the loops DVD #2 has a version that folds it even better. I'm not sure if its number 2 as I'm not home and cant reference it at this time.

I believe you are thinking of Danny Garcia's Life where the bill folds into a butterfly, flaps it's wings and then floats around a little. It is indeed in the Loops DVD #2. Cool effect...

Nov 23, 2007
NC
I believe you are thinking of Danny Garcia's Life where the bill folds into a butterfly, flaps it's wings and then floats around a little. It is indeed in the Loops DVD #2. Cool effect...
Yeah, you are correct. Thanks. My brain is mush right now.

flyinggazelle..you may want to reference this for some guidance. Its very good.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results