Pass technique

Oct 3, 2017
Hello. I would like to know if my pass technique is good/correct. Since I learnt it, I have got rid of any motion in my body or arms, relaxed, and stopped relying on crazy covers. I would like to know all the faults in my pass before I start to practice it hard so that I do not develop bad habits. If you could tell me how to fix the faults, that would be even better:)

Reactions: DominusDolorum
Jul 26, 2016
That looks very good! Smoother and cleaner than the passes of many of the pros I have known or seen.

My only advice to make it virtually foolproof is to use appropriate timing and misdirection in conjunction with doing it. For example, looking up at a spectator and addressing a remark or question to him/her at the moment the dirty-work is being done. This divides their attention, and they will generally look in your eyes when you look in theirs, and the others will generally look where you look.

DominusDolorum

Elite Member
Jul 15, 2013
Canada
This is great! When covered by your interaction with the audience, just as Al e Cat Dabra described, you will never be caught. If you're brave upload a video of yourself performing a trick that uses it.

Seriously, I wish my pass looked as good :D

Reactions: Hgagnon
Aug 6, 2017
Agree with the others. Really good. Misdirection is what will make it "invisible". My pass is wayyyyyy worse then that!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results