Past David Blaine Stunts

Sep 1, 2007
Venezuela
Yeah another david blaine thread..Maybe you will say that I live under a rock, but I didnt know the Vertigo stunt by David Blaine, from what I watched it was THE AWESOME 35 hours on that crane, damn, so discuss all the past stunts done by blaine, like the 44 days on the glass and the ice thingy..

For me the most awesome one, was Vertigo damn, dive of death as awesome too, but vertigo OMGGG..

Aris

Sunday, September 28, 2008

9:00 pm-10:00 pm David Blaine: Magic Man
On TRAVEL-TV (cable/satellite).

10:00 pm-11:00 pm David Blaine: Frozen In Time

11:00 pm-12:00 am David Blaine: Vertigo

I know no one asked but it's on tv on sunday.
Link where i found this.

Sep 19, 2008
Singapore
For me, the 1st one is Drowned Alive...
The 2nd one is Vertigo and the 3rd one is Frozen In Time....
4th is Above and Bellow, 5th is Burried Alive, and the last one is Dive Of Death :(...

Sep 1, 2007
Venezuela
If your asking me, i liked vertigo. And i'll probably like the new stunt coming up (sleep depravation) the best. I think dive of death is either my 2nd or 3rd favorite.
I wonder what is he gonna do all those days awake, is somebody gonna be with a camera making sure he doesnt fell sleep or what..

what people got to realize is that hanging upside down for 60 hours is the real stunt. The end was suppose to be a magic trick to end the stunt. The trick didn't work. The stunt worked fine. because all of the medical facts were that bad things can happen hanging upside down for a long period of time. nothing bad happened to him. so kudos to him.

If your asking me, i liked vertigo. And i'll probably like the new stunt coming up (sleep depravation) the best. I think dive of death is either my 2nd or 3rd favorite.

Sources have said that Dive of Death was Blaine's sleep deprivation stunt. It was continuously modified over the past year or so to visually appeal to the public. I'm fairly certain no new updates have been released concerning his next stunt at all.

RS.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results