Patrick Kun :: Shadow

Nov 7, 2008
Hofstra Univ.
The editing a music blended so well as did the fluidity. I actually watched your video a few times which is such a rare occasion here.

However, as noted before i thought I may have seen a few shimmer o' silver when we not wanted to.

Still could watch this over and over again

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
Yes, very nice! The point that the others have mentioned is at 34 seconds. Otherwise, excellently done!

Aug 16, 2011
Sorry to revive a really old thread, but did this ever get released anywhere? or was this just a video that Patrick did for fun? It looks sick though and I want to learn it! Thanks for any info you guys may have.

Dec 29, 2011
Sorry to revive a really old thread, but did this ever get released anywhere? or was this just a video that Patrick did for fun? It looks sick though and I want to learn it! Thanks for any info you guys may have.

I'm not sure whether it was released, but if you are familiar with any coin magic at all you should be able to quite easily follow it.

Aug 16, 2011
I'm not sure whether it was released, but if you are familiar with any coin magic at all you should be able to quite easily follow it.

I'm familiar with some coin magic; I've read BoBo's and I have David Roth's DVD's and Metal, but I still can't seem to figure certain parts out. I noticed a few sleights though. I'll try sending Patrick a PM and seeing if he could point me in the right direction to learning it or certain sleights he used. Thanks for the input.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results