Patter for the Invisible Deck?

Feb 8, 2008
Hey guys,

I don't know how many of you regularly perform the invisible deck, but for any of you that do, what kind of presentation do you use?

For example, there is the regular presentation where you have the spectator hold an "invisible" deck, and shuffle it, pick a card, put it back in the deck the opposite way.

What other presentations do you guys know of?

Aug 31, 2007
Jay Sankey is coming out with a new DVD called "Invisible", where he explores the Invisible Deck thoroughly with different effects AND presentations for it. It sounds good, if you want to perform this trick extensively or regularly.

www.sankeymagic.com

- harapan. magic!

StormShadow

Banned
Jan 18, 2008
There is a basic book of tricks for the invisible deck. I check PM and didn't see it there but I know there is one. You might be able to find one at "E".

Oct 12, 2007
Orlando Fl
Now that I think about it, you can use David Stone's Flash deck to make it look like the invsibility coat thing got burned and thus you can see the deck, pretty cool.

Feb 8, 2008
Thanks guys!
i got some more ideas now.

but one more question, when you give the spectator the invisible deck and have them pretend to shuffle it then put it back in the box and hand it to you, how do you make the actual deck appear into your hand as soon as they hand it to you.
I dont know if this would be considered exposure, if it is, just ignore this question.

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
Bill Malone's is a great routine, but I came up with one that I love. To start off, you lay your Invisible Deck on the table, and explain, in a gist, what Nero Linguistic Programming is (look it up), and offer a demonstration. Bring a spectator up, and tell them that you're going to say three words, and they are to shout the first card that pops into their mind. No hesitation or changing it. Say some random words like "pencil, lotion, and paper." Then reveal it. I have found it gets good reactions, so try it out!

Feel free to use it. Oh, and about your second question, you could simply sleeve the deck, and ask them to "toss" the "Invisible Deck" to you. Watch it "fly through the air", then when you go to catch it, the real Invisble Deck should come out of your sleeve and into your hands. Good luck!

Feb 8, 2008
that is an amazing idea, i like that one alot, the other one i use is the dream presentation, but I only use that one on girls, cause it involves saying you had a dream with that person in it, and itd be weird to say you dreamed about a guy. :) haha
and so far for me that dream one has gotten the best reactions from girls out of all the ones I have tried

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results