Payment Options

Feb 10, 2009
Portsmouth, England
I am desperate to get pressure especially because I have nothing to do for the next 24 hours. I have the money in paypal, on a debit card and in cash. Is there anyway to purchase using any of these methods. Thanks in advance for a reply.

Jan 13, 2008
You can use your debit card or cash by bringing it to a bank, and asking for a U.S. money order. Then you can send that in. (note: for full instructions, please refer to the Support Center--just search for "payment")

I hope that helps! :)

Edit: I did the search for you. Enjoy!

Jun 2, 2008
Theres a method you can use with paypal where you can get a temporary card number which will take from your paypal account

search in the FAQ's thats where i found it. i think

Jan 13, 2008
Thank you very much for your reply and for posting the link to payment.
Just to emphasize, make sure the money order is associated with a U.S. bank. Just ask the banks around your area, I'm sure at least one of them is associated with a U.S. bank (note the phrase "associated wth"...meaning, they aren't owned by the U.S. bank, but they deal with a U.S. bank--just to clarify, in case anyone misunderstood :)).

Also, the PayPal method is described in the link I provided, as well. I'm not sure that it works for everyone, from what I've heard, but it may end up working for you. :)

Oct 8, 2007
Charleston, SC
Era20 - check your email inbox, just shot you an message regarding this. benjamind is correct -- any debit card will work just like a credit card in our system as long as it has a major credit card symbol on it (Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Discover, etc). Money order would be your best alternative to the debit card.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results