Peanut Butter Jelly change

Jul 13, 2008
Where to begin . . . you flashed majorly twice and your card handling is awkward. You might want to take this video down because you clearly show how you do this change, even though I know you didn't want to.

Sep 1, 2007
USA
I would suggest trying a different control from that angle... a classic control is pretty obvious, maybe not to every lay person, but I know some would catch it. As for the change, Some of the jack was able to be seen behind the 4... so definitely clean up the change. Make more smooth and beautiful if you can. Practice until you can't get it wrong. :)

Mar 14, 2011
I will try a different control, but I usually use misdirection to perform my pass, and I didn't notice the Jack. :)

Thanks again,
TJ

Jul 13, 2008
That was better, and I got a better idea of what the change was supposed to look like. Keep practicing, bro. It truly makes a difference! By the way, you kinda inspired me to come up with a different version of this change. :)

Jul 13, 2008
There's always the classic cull, which I use a LOT. Kostya Kimlat has an excellent DVD called The Roadrunner Cull, where he tells you how to get the fastest cull possible and make it completely invisible as well. I created one called Shift which you can learn here: http://www.vimeo.com/11580783. But if you're looking for classics, learn the cull.

Jul 13, 2008
For the control, don't push the bottom packet back until the moment you're about to swivel the card into into the deck. Watch how I do it in the video. I use the whole front of the card to block the front of the deck for the second or two it takes to push the bottom packet back. It seems difficult, but trust me, keep practicing it and it will become a piece of cake. Not literally, though . . . although cake is really good. :)

Jul 13, 2008
That would be awesome! You could end the card trick with "To be honest, this trick was a piece of cake." Then everyone can enjoy cake!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results