PENetration and Card Magic Revolutions

Dec 25, 2008
hi everyone, these two effects have been in my repertoire for years. The first one I sold on The Magic Warehouse years ago until people lost interest. The second one I have never released as it was my own signature effect. The reason I'm posting is because as of night now I don't really have the equipment to really film a high quality performance and explanation, and as a result it would mean an expensive and time consuming project for me and would like to know peoples levels of interest before taking on such a project. The description is below.

PENetration; First released at The Magic Warehouse I believe it was 2002 or 2003. At that time I was shot as a straight forward ungimmicked, impromptu version of a Pen Thru Bill effect. When it was originally produced it was medium, so so quality and the routine resembled Daniel Garcia's Void, but the difference (hmm, trying to explain without exposure, keep reading for those of you who own it) it looked more like a gimmicked version I think. (Different Method Completely from Void, don't worry) Since then I have incorporated a couple of convincers that work well with the method. The main convincer is that the spectator can actually push the pen through the bill them self. (some minor restrictions apply of course) The spectator actually feels and hears the ripping of the bill and the bill is then restored in the spectators hands. Completely impromptu, ungimmicked with nothing added or taken away, all you need is a pen and bill.

Card Magic Revolutions; This has been my signature effect since around 2003-2004 and has never been released and actually allows for several effects/routines. One of the basic effects utilizing this method is a torn and restored card but actually allows the spectator to tear their card them self. This is not misderection where you switch the card before they tear it etc. They see their signature on the card, can examine the card before and after the rip (its done completely in their hands after all) yet you take the card back, restore it, then give it to them as a souvenir. (examinable before and after the routine) As you can imagine there is a little bit of prep work but no big gimmicks to carry around and it takes only moments once you have the material. Most magicians/cardicians have enough "material" for hundreds if not thousands of performances and it's easily replaceable.

I know it's hard to post feedback without a video performance, but they are exactly as descibed. Should people be interested in them, I will try to find a not too expensive video camera (or borrow one) and get to work (hopefully one that is in HD)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results