Penguin Deal Advice

Dec 22, 2007
If anyone has any of these, can you tell me if you liked it or not? Im trying to figure out what to buy for the Penguin $99 deal.

Heinstein Shuffle by Karl Hein

Card Stunts by Greg Wilson

Classic Force with Paul Green

Tricks that will get you paid by Gary Norsigian

Generation Extreme by Brian Tudor

Pyrotechnic Pasteboards by Greg Wilson

Also, what other products here (http://www.penguinmagic.com/choosefive.php) have some good, advanced card magic?

~filth0013

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
well lets go in order...

The classic force: I recently bought it, and the teaching is very good I must say... I consider the classic force a must do and have in your repertoire, so if you want to know how to do this force in depth, I suggest you to buy it.....also it has some nice tricks and routines there.

Generation Extreme: Well for 50 bucks, I think it is worth it, the teaching is hard, because lets face it, Brian Tudor is a wonderfull skillful magician, but a very bad teacher... anyway you can learn some basics on flourishing ( I learned the sybils and the revolution cuts from him) and the routines itself are very good, there are like 20 sleight taught there, If you practice a lot and watch carefully Im sure you can get them down, from there I learned some nice card controls ( the card call Is amasing) some nice color changes and a lot you could use....Sure you are going to practice a lot but is a very complete dvd...

Imagine the trilogy 3 dvd set compacted on a single dvd... with very bad teaching...:D

Hope this helps...

baller08

Banned
Sep 21, 2008
My votes are:

1) Triumph by Oz Pearlman
2) Generation Extreme by Brian Tudor
3) Color Changes by Jay Noblezada
4) Clutch by Oz Pearlman
5) The Classic Force by Paul Green

That's about $160 worth of illusions....I would say the $100 is a pretty good deal.

Mar 8, 2008
New Hampshire
Get some expensive things so you will spend much over 100 and only get it for that. And for the most part if something is more expensive it is liked more by people or more advanced.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results