Penguin/Ellusionist... and Dan Army!

Sep 1, 2007
I'm just wondering if these threads could bring together the better parts of Penguin and E's forums into one place to meld the differences and combine the ideas. I know E has lots of posters who put up all of their theories on performances (though half of them have never performed for anyone outside of their family), and Penguin has the class that a lot of E lacks...

So anyone think this forum in particular could be helpful, or should I stick to the Cafe?

What about the Woods and Decknique?

Also, where the hell is D.A. I want to give the bastard a hug. He provided some great entertainment back in the day!

Also, where the hell is D.A. I want to give the bastard a hug. He provided some great entertainment back in the day!

I don't, he's the one that turned his back on me, and made me look like an idiot reviewing a stolen product which I thought at the time, was his.

I don't want him back, it'll just cause trouble.

Trevor

Sep 1, 2007
Cafe all the way. Show me the Money,Nothing Up my Sleeves! I'll see you there at 1100 ETC. Ops, copying something there. But I'll see what this forum can offer. Plus they got a coin section, and that's a good thing. :)

D.A.'s a scum.

I love Penguin and I love how we are aloud to say Penguin here.

But what I would like is a forum that I am able to talk about a simple double lift without being kicked off the side of the magician world.

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
D.A.'s a scum.

I love Penguin and I love how we are aloud to say Penguin here.

But what I would like is a forum that I am able to talk about a simple double lift without being kicked off the side of the magician world.

*Pushes zebra off the side of the magician world*

THERE!

We push we dont kick. Kicking is cruell.

I'm joking. i actually agree with you.

Hey since penguin is on topic at the moment. It upsets me that they dont release much anymore. i think the last thing that was release was Noblezadas muscle pass dvd

~Jordan

Sep 1, 2007
D.A. stole material from a good magician, lied about, had a "company" that lied with him, etc. etc. and finally apologised.

The double lift point is an excellent one; the advice to stick with cafe is noted triplicate and agreed upon.

I am in the same boat as you, I have no clue what happened. Is there a
link to an article or something?

Sigh...

Peter Harrison created a card to wallet effect called Connected. Dan got an illegal copy of that from his friend Cody, and he stole things from Peter's PDF, etc, and put it on his own PDF for his card through wallet effect, Abstruse.

Dan Army then asked me to review his Abstruse effect, and I agreed not knowing that he stole these things, because I haven't bought Connected yet. Anyways I posted it on Ellusionist, and eventually it was taken down because they finally figured out what Dan did. Talk about making me look like chopped liver? That's where my anger towards Dan comes from.

After that there were numerous things that happened, along with financial things. But that's his story in a nutshell.

Trevor

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
D.A. stole material from a good magician, lied about, had a "company" that lied with him, etc. etc. and finally apologised.

The double lift point is an excellent one; the advice to stick with cafe is noted triplicate and agreed upon.

No idea what trick he stole, But i am already pissed.
Thanks for more or less clearing that up

~Jordan

Aug 31, 2007
Sigh...

Peter Harrison created a card to wallet effect called Connected. Dan got an illegal copy of that from his friend Cody, and he stole things from Peter's PDF, etc, and put it on his own PDF for his card through wallet effect, Abstruse.

Dan Army then asked me to review his Abstruse effect, and I agreed not knowing that he stole these things, because I haven't bought Connected yet. Anyways I posted it on Ellusionist, and eventually it was taken down because they finally figured out what Dan did. Talk about making me look like chopped liver? That's where my anger towards Dan comes from.

After that there were numerous things that happened, along with financial things. But that's his story in a nutshell.

Trevor

Wow, that is crazy!

Sep 1, 2007
No idea what trick he stole, But i am already pissed.
Thanks for more or less clearing that up

~Jordan
The big point was he stole the effect and marketed it as his own, in a terrible manuscript, and lied about it.

I'm over it, Peter Harrison probably never will be. (That's the magician he stole from)

EDIT: Trevor cleared it up.

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
Sigh...

Trevor

You know what, i remember that.

All that hubub.

Wow

~Jordan

Aug 31, 2007
Lacey,Washington
I myself dislike penguin. Ok lets take one of there released products, sts. I dare you to search that on youtube. Penguin and E are one of the first things you get to when you google about magic.

Sep 1, 2007
Hello,

I am a member, not very active, but on the magic woods forum.

Someone posted a "bash this dan army folk" thread a while ago, about how he released some stuff through another company..........they wrote to the company, which I think is the right thing to do. He stole, he doesn't deserve to have mediocre un-original magic published.

However, someone named Feras posted in that thread, saying how because we are a tight community, we should just let that go, and move on. People were mad at him for not apologizing, but TONS of other older magicians have stolen too and never apologized, but people weren't mad!

I think that he stole, he is not a good magician, performer, or "artist" as he calls himself, and his magic is so mediocre that a kid with a hotrod could do better.

But this Feras brought up a good point, I suggest you dig around for it on www.themagicwoods.co.uk.

it should be on the 2-4 page.

Thank you,

Nigel

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results