Penguin Magic Marked Cards

Dec 1, 2012
TX
www.youtube.com
All they are supposed to be? I guess I don't understand your question. They are exactly as described in the write up. You have not seen this deck before unless you purchased this in the last few weeks. This is a brand new product from Penguin exclusively.

Mandolin back deck
Marked in 6 places
2 Download videos included - hours of teaching
Deck comes with 4 duplicate aces right on top of the deck
Deck comes in Mnemonica stack (https://www.theory11.com/forums/threads/the-benefits-of-knowing-the-mnemonica-stack.30596/)
Priced affordably so that you can easily order a brick and make these your everyday cards

Hope that helps

Reactions: Maaz Hasan
Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
All they are supposed to be? I guess I don't understand your question. They are exactly as described in the write up. You have not seen this deck before unless you purchased this in the last few weeks. This is a brand new product from Penguin exclusively.

Mandolin back deck
Marked in 6 places
Deck comes in Mnemonica stack (https://www.theory11.com/forums/threads/the-benefits-of-knowing-the-mnemonica-stack.30596/)
Priced affordably so that you can easily order a brick and make these your everyday cards

Hope that helps
Thanks! I had no idea they were released recently, which is probably why I was confused. Anyways, Thanks!

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah

Mandolin back deck
Marked in 6 places

Hope that helps

One correction, the decks are Maiden backs not Mandolin. This falls in line with all of Rick Lax's gimicked cards.

Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
Don't waste your money. The marking it far too obvious and in too many spots. Your spectator will see it easily and if they see marked cards they will assume you always use marking. This deck is pretty much crap in my opinion.
Actually, I've heard tons of people call it the best marked deck ever, not just Penguin.

Dec 1, 2012
TX
www.youtube.com
Wow - highly disagree - I own tons of marked decks and these are phenomenal. Never been caught with them yet.

Here is a review from Magic Cafe....

I use marked decks about 80% of the time, so I usually buy the latest and greatest just to have. There are one or two that for various reasons get used much less than others - these from Penguin will be used regularly. They feel nice (although are rough at the edges, as others have said). The markings are simple and easy to spot, but best of all is the Jon Armstrong download you get.

Here is another....

I've been using these cards for some time now and I think they are the very best ever released! Really easy to read even from a several feet!

Another....

The markings are ridiculously easy. That might turn some of you off, but for me it's perfect.

And another...

These are perfect. Right out of the box they fan and faro perfectly. The borders are all equally spaced and the edges are cut smoothly and accurately. I haven't yet played around with marks which I don't believe anyone will notice but even without them the cards are well worth the price compared to the quality I've been getting. I highly recommend these cards to anyone looking for high quality cards with benefits LOL.

DaveW

Elite Member
Nov 3, 2015
Well if you buy them, just a heads up... They are crap. Should have only put the marking in 2 out of the 6 spots. I have a brick that I will never use. probably just sell them on eBay or give to people at conventions.
i will buy your brick if you would like to sell.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results