Penn and Teller mind reading card trick

Oct 7, 2021
I remember a video on YT of P&T showing how to read minds with cards. But when I searched YT, I didn't find a video of the trick. If you know where the video is, can you comment the link?

Oct 7, 2021
Could you describe more of the trick if you remember it?
So P&T has several ways to guess the card. One way to guess the card is by a sentence. Just think of "Text Message Magic" by Vsauce but with a different method. The second way to guess the card is by putting the deck of cards in a certain spot for the value of the cards and by putting the deck of cards in a certain angle for the suit.

Jan 2, 2016
California
So P&T has several ways to guess the card. One way to guess the card is by a sentence. Just think of "Text Message Magic" by Vsauce but with a different method. The second way to guess the card is by putting the deck of cards in a certain spot for the value of the cards and by putting the deck of cards in a certain angle for the suit.
I actually know what performance you're talking about but I can't seem to find it

ID4

Aug 20, 2010
Video unavailable
This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated.

Oct 16, 2021
I was very much impressed when Mr Penn told the audience he was going to cheat, but then read the very mind of the audience instead. He is a funny fellow! I would love to know how he does such things, but I also don't want to spoil it for myself either. Live performance seems to be his forte.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results