Penn & Teller

Acclaimed comic magicians Penn & Teller have entertained audiences with their unique, mind-boggling (and at times, twisted) stage show for more than 30 years. But on Sept. 20, these eccentric showmen will utterly mystify the WWE Universe when they guest host Raw, live from Indianapolis, Ind.

Seriously? P&T on WWE Raw?

How far the world of wrestling has fallen if they are going to resort to bringing on magicians to keep fans tuning in. What are they going to have Hulk Hogan do now? Jump over a tank filled with man eating sharks while strait jacketed to a giant fire cracker?

well, just to play devil's advocate, it's not really a special thing for Raw with P&T being the only ones, Criss Angel did it earlier this year, Rob Zombie a month ago and even toby keith a week or so before P&T, it's a guest host ange they're doing atleast 2/3 times a month.

Brendone Caulfield

Toby Keith is a country singer. Wrestling has a lot of followers through the southlands. It makes sense. Criss Angel has as much of an inflated ego as most of the wrestlers itself, so that makes sense. Rob Zombie may as well be the Undertakers brother.

Penn & Teller just don't fit. I can't see them taking it seriously. I almost expect Penn to get up there and rip the entire concept of wrestling apart. Didn't he do an episode of Bull**** on wrestling anyways? And what is Teller going to say? Taunt with a deck of cards?

Come on people...

Jun 10, 2010
Teller? Saying something? LOL.

I have a feeling Penn will be talking **** about wrestling, and how it's rigged, while Teller will stand there demonstrating sleight of hand with a pencil, flashlight, and lit cigarette, all the while smiling in that weird way of his.

the guest hosts have 1/2 segments lately so it might be a trick, then promoting their thing, and that's it, not a full on show its like being interviewed on a talk show one segment/interview 5 minutes you're done.

Brendone Caulfield

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results