PenSpinning

Sep 1, 2007
Venezuela
Hey I dunno if i should post this here or in the Cardistry Forum, I think everyone have seen at least one pen spinning move, but I know that I'm not the only one, that wants to know where do those guys learn those pretty cool moves?

I've seen some tuts on youtube, but do u guys learn it from youtube?

Webpages (links please)

Or learn it from where?

Aris

Dec 5, 2007
New York City
Hey I dunno if i should post this here or in the Cardistry Forum, I think everyone have seen at least one pen spinning move, but I know that I'm not the only one, that wants to know where do those guys learn those pretty cool moves?

I've seen some tuts on youtube, but do u guys learn it from youtube?

Webpages (links please)

Or learn it from where?

Aris

Dude you almost broke one of the modern rules of magic "never learn from youtube"

second just google it.

Sep 1, 2007
Venezuela
hahahhaha yeah I know the thing about youtube thats why I asked it xD cuz I dunno if its the same as with magic that learning from youtube is the WORST way to learn.. I know that there are some sorts of webpages that teach you.. but I wanna know if the real pen spinners learn from those webpages :p

Definitely check out this site:

http://www.upsb.info/forum/

It has topics on pen modifications and moves, concepts and tricks. Definitely look at it. I'm also a beginner and I have only learned moves such as the thumb around and charge but youtube is a good source. This is one of the most known tutorial makers. His name is eso.

http://www.youtube.com/user/akujinnoeso

I have learned a few moves from his tutorials.

Definitely check out the forums on the site listed above though.

Good Luck,

Michael

Dude you almost broke one of the modern rules of magic "never learn from youtube"

second just google it.
Although that may be the case, Penspinning is a whole different topic from magic. It has no secret to it. So youtube, in this case, is off the hook. ;)

Anyways, I would second the motion in learning off of the youtube tutorial posted above. Eso's tutorial's is probably the most in-depth tutorials around, and probably carries the most content of tutorials.

Kam will release a dvd in the near future. It will be a begginer penspinning dvd.

I want to know where you got this information, because as far as anyone knows, he's not releasing anything new out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results