Performance Stories

Edited by Sinful: See post below for new topic. I did some major heart surgery to this thread to re-make it at the request of some people's PM's. If I missed something I should had deleted mentioning what the thread was about earlier, please PM me. Things work out when we are nice to each other. :)

-Doug

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyway, we can make this thread useful by writing stories of when we did MAGIC to Anyone, not the best reaction, not the worst reaction, just a story. I love reading stories about magic, and maybe someone can rename this thread, picking up people's daily lives with good magic stories. Then we can have fun. :D

Today i performed for this random girl who was walking towards me and after i was done and i was saying thanks and was about to leave she said "i dont know you but you made my day" and her saying that made my day, cuz she didnt know me or pay to see me perform but she had fun and that was what i wanted to do.
Really great moment.

Today i performed for this random girl who was walking towards me and after i was done and i was saying thanks and was about to leave she said "i dont know you but you made my day" and her saying that made my day, cuz she didnt know me or pay to see me perform but she had fun and that was what i wanted to do.
Really great moment.

nice story, that's what really magic is all about.

Well seeing as the thread is being converted to a story one;

While sitting in the waiting corner in a steak house, holding this blinking coaster that would blink rapidly when our table was ready, I decided to do some flourishes to pass the time. Mere seconds after a card beard (aka. chin display but I refuse to call them that) this kid asked me if I could do magic. I of course responded yes.

Time was short seeing as the coaster could blink any minute or second so, pick a card, control, pick a card, control, reveal and theres the quick trick...

I almost missed it but this kids face blew up, his mouth agape and his eyes wide with astonishment...never got such a huge non-verbal yet great reaction before...I believe I made his day.

You should have seen his face...priceless.

~PaCo

About a week ago, i was doing some magic to a bunch of people with my friend (who is also a magician). So as my friend did a trick i loaded a card into someone's pocket (their front pocket (didn't notice)) so anyway he finishes with that trick and there all amazed, so then i do card to pocket, and everyone was flipping out (like one of those david blaine tricks) and then i said that was it and left. They were still like going crazy even as i was leaving.

Well that was a fun day,
Hope to hear more stories

ive found, and this is just my personal experience that if im gonna leave, il try to do a card to pocket at the very end, and right when i tell them to check their pocket, il slowly turn and leave.
And it just adds so much to it ive noticed, like i wont even stay for the reaction, and il let them keep the card in amazement.
(unless im handing out my business card lol... which in that case i will stay lol)

D

Deleted member 2755

Fixed. Deleted old post and replaced with this one.

-Doug

D

Deleted member 2755

Re-Opened for discussion. See original thread post.

-Doug

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results