Performance Tips

Aug 24, 2017
Hello there,
I've been doing magic for 2 years now. I decied to upload a few videos of me performing magic to YouTube. I would love to hear from you what you think about my way of performing. Feel free to tell me what I can improve!
Thanks!

PS.: That is my most recent upload:

It's so nice to see someone share live performances on here. Most of the content that I see online is just people doing magic effects to a camera with no engagement to other people at all. It takes balls and talent to share your actual performing work with the rest of the world. It's just very refreshing to see especially with so much unauthentic content floating around in the present world of magic where "magicians" rely on the effect to make them a magician rather than the magician making the effect. Welcome to Theory11!

Jul 26, 2016
Semloh88, thank you for posting this unique video. I enjoyed it and I agree with Tyler Scott's comments. You have a nice relaxed way about you. The only thing was I would have liked to see a little bit more of your presentation and to understand what the effects were, as opposed to just seeing the denouement. This would give a bit more context and enable us to give you more meaningful feedback. But the reactions were good, in a couple cases great, and that is what really counts and is an excellent indication of how well you are doing.

Aug 25, 2017
Pittsburgh, PA
Welcome. The only thing I would suggest has nothing to do with the magic itself but more so, to highlight the magic a little more. There were a lot of clips in which I didn't really know what was happening or what the people were actually reacting to. From their reactions, I can only assume it was good, but I'd definitely like to see more of the magic to be able to give a better review of the performances.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results