Performance

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
You need to sell it a bit more. It looked rushed. Fumble with the ring a tad more in your hand and believe it is actually in that hand. I do this effect daily. It is awesome.
If you have the Garrett Thomas video...watch it again for some of his little subleties.

Your professor loved it. She looks pretty smokin hot too...ha ha.

You need to sell it a bit more. It looked rushed. Fumble with the ring a tad more in your hand and believe it is actually in that hand. I do this effect daily. It is awesome.
If you have the Garrett Thomas video...watch it again for some of his little subleties.

Your professor loved it. She looks pretty smokin hot too...ha ha.
yeah after lookin back over it...i thought the same as well....i've actually done it better before....thanks for the critique...

Nov 30, 2008
Ann Arbor, MI
Awesome job. You had fun, and the audience enjoyed it as well. I liked how you didn't say anything right away after the effect, you let the magic moment sink in. But as other people said, don't make it seem like you're rushing to the climax.
Again, great job.

[R.C];297552 said:
Awesome job. You had fun, and the audience enjoyed it as well. I liked how you didn't say anything right away after the effect, you let the magic moment sink in. But as other people said, don't make it seem like you're rushing to the climax.
Again, great job.
@ R.C. > thanks i'll take all that in consideration. yeah they are right, i shouldn't have rushed it....

@ davidicon > thanks man. proshate that dearly....

@alfiewhattammagic> yeah man, i came up with doing that by seeing david blaine spit the woman's teeth in her mouth....so i tried that...my main focus was to cover up the smaller action with the big action of putting the ring in my mouth and thats something no one wants done to their own ring.....so that throws them off track which will keep them from saying where's the ring and no roaming eyes....they will have a sense of following along then i hit them with it...

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results